Tuesday, August 30, 2016

i kp rng int jones shrf by ba w of svc-now myb thy wll g chk stg out if thy nt rthr hng me

mon---?????frt dsk lkl cnsp ?tgt---eric estrada wlking outside dn lib steps--lib gd stkg out lib gd fr sec---cnsp wtc??out of pl ofc wh pk----cn pltd tp of trs bw sh bs stp nd mtr--cmplmnts frds of mob who r nc peopl allwd t d antg-----wstbrn cls t 825p rd cr ngs -f ylg-dt lv tht sht out thr---lkl mob nt mndg own bsn---erl by wstb trs ml hsp try ps chng nd glu --rem thr is glu mob in orvl-unf i thnk the glu grp lnkd t thgs othr thn glu-bk enq at lcn -hv 50c?--mob sh pkngs e---sh????**** 617a--ctc btc btc btc crz btc -mltp mls blk cr wrg org---pswtz w---94221a2- 76 ofg cns btls -psb cnsp blu trk---*****845a p spldg e sh sv as im hvng bkts ylll -'u as it passed me --i thgt ths tm alms fm sndg???? hd t tell but sm as gngs do in orvl---ard hywrt 7 sh vh---crn frf fm frm rs ofr $1 rfs shtl i dscvrd my ****blu bg vns or stln-mnr vlu js bg drnk plstc cvr insd---by crsrds w/bpk -mn askng -cn u sell me?? -i cl nt undrs -i dt sell ntg---earlier vcn 711w hrd ?mob ngr syng stg i fld t mk out---m by crsrds trn pkg thn out t bnc---ws clctg cns at mbl whn dscvrd ngr gtg cns lvng  w shpg crt  tlg me -gt out of hr---unrdb mnt t wrt plt cnt rd rd hd fm lg hair rec pvln age 69 frm msschsts ofr $2 rfsd---rn int jns/prtnr by ba-mr jns sd he ws alwys nc--nc isnt the issue -issue is tgtg fr mob-he wl nvr tll his prtnr t b gd---he als js abt cld me liar whn i tl him i dt eat thr bcs he sw me vcn-ys onc spd sw ted -sw med clnc -sw sarah nd phn-nd stpd 99 cent str-as sn as sktbds ps me outs wh pk gn s t mlr sd one strd smk blwg int my fc-69 yr old at rec ds nt trsts attrneys strg cmnt--nd itl mob stbks smngl gv me wrng nm fr jws attrn whos on brd fr evrtg bcs i cnt fnd him--trs mr jones again tried push me to clinic for mob operatives with whom they jntly team up

No comments:

Post a Comment