Saturday, October 29, 2016

fri---this hpnd smtm strdy alrd--i ntcd this wy too lt it seems excessive stress keeps me frm checking on thngs as gd as cld be--smn mngd sng my sweater for halloween mkng me more problems as the weather may be worsening at some point and i always wear it at night and reALLY DT LIKE THISbk to fri--****as i was lvng lib fri evn this evn smn pltd a mtch with thick tip on bag holding my belongings--i shwd the match t blk f lib wrker wrkg at check out desk mtch had unusually lg tip-ws thkg fr svg as evidc bt dt wnt ntg ptntl prblmtc on me so threw it out--by sushi hntl ofd grtd mn ins --rfs--2 ms crss sushi sd thn e 1 prpsl blwng smk at me--mess vcn 24 hrs--f brthr pizza tj vcn rp ofg pizza--ure the mdslng--1115p mob trs gds p w knll strg at me nd wt i eat stp 1 mgt hv bn fxn stg???----the inspctn etc... gm fr trs grpngs---trs ylg frm acrs gsg dgq in vh d w lkl mob thyd b fine bds with--gds insp wt i ws etg fr trs grpngs etc...---ard 1145p vcv vc noises lcn gsg vh mvg n???---mob dfr ofg yg,cnd iccrm--lk i dt knw wt the trs r really all abt---sh pclt e--120a apx 2 mx nx mbl crswlk -1--hyd?--thy chgd dir inst of n thy wnt w???---whn  alrdy aslp mmob trs ambsdr grds prtcptd in cmnt trs cmpgn 330a--ylg at me frm city hall sd ldl t trz nd destry nd hlp cs evr mnc possibl lk lk of slp nd atn spn as rslt of wkg me up and causing sleep loss and stress on prps ofcrs--why i dt knw exc whn swtr ws sntcd--at tht time thr was w vn acrss dus ???unrdb  ???fa?????  servcs--i wlkd ovr nd ptd out thy mnt t dstrb but drv smd strtld as if in fr nd mob ng was at location strg--shtl aftr at 4a pst me mob dsptc ?blk cr bpg w pswtz lkws wkg me on prps sm as mob ambsdr grds--i dt blv i wld hv lst swtr wo smn mvng it t cnfs me--so all trbl mkg trs r wrkg jntl--sat---1113a crsg drctl at me 2 dsptc f trs bks trv e frm ljl --gmrn maam trs trzg hdg dfrdg nd mob spt wr amer steal gzln but passes self as svr with spit wrth nthg nd gts t cntn trzg free----2 fs lcn e ofg bg jk ins lncs rfs---dsp mob m psg $1 ps stb wsmnt -trd tll me gv smn--lk i nd t wrk fr the trsts--i rpd up on spt int trs---smn smgl tlkg t frd rec bhd my bk lkl cnsp--othr clnt ?susp--hyd??---pstb rbts ylg yo ofg dfr mny snded fg mx --nd by no mns any cmprsn wtvr t endlss crms lkl grtd pld off--susp hrsg mob als stg in org by pvln ltr ofg mn insl--all rfsd---bf rec se rbts crn ml w dg d nw tl me get yrslf wgn so u dt hv t cry bgs---mob shs pvlns lkg orgnz mnc---mob dspt shs sent t frt of wh pk as i ws chgng shoes--the sh  trs grdg hlwn attrctn dsgntd fr trs onl for mob scdrls--lib closed halloween--als in lib yst f lib strg my way as if t hlp frm fr tt ldl or some othr trs orgnzd mnc

No comments:

Post a Comment