Wednesday, January 11, 2017

tues---ard 740p svc 2 or 3 wlkg n on svc of wch in grp of 2 ps me strt gigglng---myb celebrtng missing disfunc payphones whlwd apprvd t extrmnt hlss---wh pk phone is dead nd the one wch was by 711 hayworth was tkn out wrkr  wnts me t blv prmntl---the entire metallic container wch held it was removed-- i ntcd this mon nd tues i askd tues ngt i checked the one at wh prk--smngl nw dead as per desired hlss extermination by wh which wnts crms twd hlss be entirely free --why supply legal team on crime of cent sz crimes--nd endlessly lk fr wys t dmp on hlss--nt their drg addict drnkn smkng buddies but the one they r trgtg as mob trs team---it is nx t totlly or totlly impossible t locate payphones onlinesmngl---thts wht wh digs----sh strg my bgs pmtro/sh area sm strng plcn area gng e bth tms smngl slwg dn???---by 711w w vn 6yh?y070--blk mn --au hgr???--thy dt undrstd pblc phn or lgl tm---the onl thg is hgry--nd dictrship nd othr cmpltl wrtlss inslts----lcnf--clmng shes ahd alwys---gng dict lq crn--will gv pts if pt on nw--i assrd him he cl nt py me t tk thm---i hv grt idea wht amer gng trs cn do--nd sdl prf is in pdng----thy killed rest of my life nd lft me trtrd nd pnniless---but in amer bk ths nt dsrv lgl tm nd dt cnt---f ofg cookies cheese frt of mtro sh stp rfs--lts of ths thy cn gt wth frd/brg mny---- paint insd trs la peer nx stp by anm dg bldg---ths one of trs trks---othr f sh trs instgtn---sw cls t 240p or js bf f sh sv--thts nt nc re fng dn---agn thy onl cr cnc lks--thy cld cr less the mob prmn totaled my life nd no lgl tm supplied snc my as i am bngtrd abs wstd extrmntd deprived nd prsctd--all tht lks free nd lvl to ignrms trs frd hsptbl shs grtd in on mob who klled my life wth own hnds fr free---absltly lvl

No comments:

Post a Comment