Saturday, May 9, 2015

fnkstk gng inslt terst nasty librarian

lw rdr in blk pst my drvwy up nels. blk cr rd desgn plated k vilas trn rnd hd - cn I gv u this- u dt wt it?hi! hv gd dy blk gy jns bk to mono nd bk. jst pst alliance to nels. scdrl in yellowish bg t pls fem in w. -fnkstk rpt also drvby chld in cr twd nels rpt..valeros 6r25360 trst chg 1306696 ca fsh nd gm armd offering to buy fd. red shirt wacko addict las plumas thunderbirds offering inslt -cn he hv it then?my I kp it? cm twd valeros frm dir of 7-11.my I kp it? w trk pst book wrm. 4 w/sctrs pst myers to tbl. w cr bpg pst rob dir mntg. w 1.5 trk bpg pst prk. w cr offrng cn to recycler. the libr. who sngd mny in pst nw ws out to sng my nm whl lib cmptr was acting improp discr vs me. she stole my nm to assist ter activity gng whom witch assists. blk gy in blk jkt pls jns ptg bk in my dir mny in  hnd crssng myers dir of chase at orod. w tp grn bk crs orod at myers dir mitch..gry trk o hwy to orod bpg pst rd cr trng o hwy to TB.  cr dir l.w. - weed eater.lgt ? cr brk pst pstme cr ws to orod. smlr gry cr contrivd noise orod to l.w. 749p clk. lgt shrt bk? br to rw rd shrt bk to rw. bike rw ent.-wanna pie? mex in blk to rw. 6uxz048 blk sml cr mlcs pers assist rng - 2 btls. jlu to brdg. ?gry trk to nels snd off 2 pers chks to vlrs - hi! grp scrmng acrs hd evn sd nels. trk on gs to tbl pst hd. trks pst school rear trk bp.

No comments:

Post a Comment