Tuesday, May 26, 2015

ter pers gang of amer - blood fully drained out of me costing me money

I needed to get smtg nd get rebate but I hv to fgt fr chair at computer while being fully drained of energy nd listening to skunk who thinks like  rest of gang American murderers whr I shld crry hvy glass in deadly heat while consuming gang poison nd as result I could not think clearly enough to focus being drained a little too far. the rebate moneys will not do but the entire amount is due for persecution terrorizing nd life demolition chasing me out of life nd sticking me into deadly heat to be persecuted by gang aided by amer law enf. then leaving me w/oxygen nd dumping everything I had in street for gang buddies to pick up as arranged by gang affiliated torture fire dept which aids gang tactics along with all other l. e. co gang agencies targeting victims for murder nd theft. at 705 another gang drama. scoundrel yelling at woman causing her crying on defensive. drk gang car swerved out of lane into my lane to get ahead of vehicle nd to continue ter tactics going up nelson. fem witch stealing btls - w u dng? rd trk bpg nelsn 3rd. 257 tbl 2 gang trk w/shell fems - that's nt very nice. I am certain amer purging lynching thieving persecuting terrorizing nd life demolition are lovely doings. susp trk trn montg. 3 bks in xtra lgt violet shd shirts via civic lot. wvg cotersts cops assist cmnty ter tactics. near mntg myers. w4dt bp pst myers dir tbl. myers bird dir linc bk -gry shirt blu jns- hi ! fnk stk! bg 1.5 trk bp trn orod to currier court flwd by ter wtrk 1.5 helping glue ter acts to targets. blu suv bp pst myers at me ? dir linc. w ?mnvn dir spenc trnst blk? fem 740 p. rd ht blk tp bg shorts bk dir tbl. ter cr w/tall lgts long bp flwd by blk suv dir tbl flwd by gry cr cr. anoth drk suv prk mb blok twrd tbl frm olvr then  mvd on aftr while. bk grn camo brd trn brgr. scrmng bg cr dir brdg. pst rb frm brdg - to grnd. 2 mls in blk prob smkg pot -there was cert sm such smell in rd. gng scdrl wv frm hill nearg rb area. cld nt read plts w/lgts on or off at valeros as reslt of sevr dmg to my eyes due to amer ter tactics nd ter induced amer life style. sevr scrmg approx. frm 7-11 to tbl mntn tires/wheels area w/wmn spsdly thrtng to call cops. bp noise bk to apt bldg. lngways just pst nels at tbl. gng scdrl frm insd bldg. yell at me - bitch - mb reltd to robbery attempt , skate brds, etc trn 4drt ard church. rd ?mnvn. tbl pst nels. grn ?f?g dir tbl. m pls ?f m-hyd?

No comments:

Post a Comment