Sunday, April 3, 2016

mk misus my crd wo prm at $g I alwd onl sgl hd prc. he als tlk non stp tlk n ys ls his mrbl gn ins n thrtg. he pd bk tdy whn I lk ths up. I cl nt go self to hd drg tlt prb.America abuses me my ft nd trzs wsts me t plp fr ntg wo py. I mr thn dsrv pntv py vs usa. my fml fld t sue hghschl fr my shl inj wch cs me abt qrt of rgt arm nd rotation ablt asmg ndls xry hv nt csd dmg t bld sfcy issues ths alg wth mlcs psn ivy meds nd mlcs crtsn inj wo expln t wht cld hv bn expt psn by usa at age 15. imdt expdt mny sgt vs mob butte/usa trs cnsp fr my lvl lf in rf. mny ms b pntv in ntr n fnd 40 yrs of trs acts by usa t my life n be grtd n uncndtnl fr ong trs actvt up t the sec by cnsprd trs usa delib wlkg unpnshd nd myslf bng frmd by sm for mob as trs mob butte/usa trs std by n smil tgthr wth mrdrs trs mira rakhman ted landreth public counsel trs le nd all those whove cntrbtd t loss  nd crm vs me evr in usa on ong basis.w dodg hs nd mob hs susp mny plmb frds lycel, excel, Kelly ridge plumbing

No comments:

Post a Comment