Tuesday, April 26, 2016

sun--this is for sun temp spn frw t tdy--****I susp hx-frq smt is dscrded if brkn in this cs I saw no break in mlkshk exc this is the srt of fvrs mb lks t do. if I ntcd any leak I wld hv used xtr cup but  wo antg lkg I tk the shk frm gbg stl vrt frz as is. I was bk t loc at lst onc nd sw no leak on lst cmbk though the leak ws sprd ovr the entr grd at shl whl I ws bng dstrctd w blkts nd cns by mob trs operatives mob cmnt fnds "lvl."   the mob my hv lkl sceeded in mkg prbl fr me at shell by pltg a hole on sd of shk fr mssv embrsmt nd mlcs wrgfl trs inslt. mrn my hds frz frm tmp pls sm frm of cndnsation lq insd trs and svrl hrs ltr in the dy I ws rptdl hvg heat blkts whch is hw qkl wtr trns t blstg deadl ht hr. lst csr at rec mst hv bn hvg blkts ovrpying me nd I susp othrs as fem in frt of me sd--I ws u gd lk--if cashier is dysfunctional though the business will go broke. sun---????georg re hd--optnst. ????bk in r sht blnd--unrdb prb agn ---12th  ???hey ??? dk cp up? bk in athl tp clr gr ?up  ???aq trs anm noises I assume vh bt nts insfc  ??s chl sd ?d nls up  n ???nrm lkg mob  p???lnc  trs ???fu pd hwv wrtg hr is vr illgb so I dt knw wt it mgt hv orig sd. ******wt I do knw is bt trs amer int t d evr mnc nd dmp it on u inst mob trs butte/usa--thts exc wt usa dgs.i wlk bk ??? ??? dn--??? ht bkt bike tk ptg up rd cr ?spty fs trn sch lt pl up brg wlkg fr a whl hyd tdy --??????prare offrg pdmpstrs-rem amer lks ndls crm at ncst.f in bk 4 m yths bks accmond by oth pedst f. pro mob d pdmps --psn  ?am???? ??trt gbg rnd w cr antn d gd ???bdg brgl mob bp blu cr mob  flp lbls  3d pchev nls  ns tw rd w alm stw??? dnls  w mob cr f  bk lw tk  ?invtd trs wn. sm cnd-mob 3d dnls w kia cr chev rntd smgl geweke for kia bld shv hv st drk hr tn gy delivg banana mob trs dfrdr-wr thy cn all prtcpt nd pas crm fr btf scl actv. blk sv --??mfr 3d dnls trs wlk sml dg ??df--??jesus unk w cr bp up  phl of rcs  trs mob  cst n dfr svc mob crmnls fgg bsktb crt ct--hi--hv gd dy--slf entitld t mob u t dfrd rlt srl crm trs. brgl/dfrdr.  apts -asmg evn sd 2-str -inslt hi bgl sm as ?w sch  mob vcv w cr lw rd bk tb  dgd ws up nls erl  ??ths is  ???hh mob kds bnd w mob le chldr -bsktb  prb. 4lgf458--stn???? myb sml clr to prb w sv nd gsg lkl othr nd prb wrg too mn sml vhs. w dmd shp sv pvt lk at thm  mnt mrs ????boob-ths inslt was brwd frm orgnl trs hdg chld nd hd no fndtn lk drg ltr or oth mlcs inslts I hd lyrs of clthg nd hv abs no intrst in associating with trs dfrdr mob thrvg off crms nd wstg lvs in ths twn wch twn cmnt lkl thks the trs fr nd hlps thm accomplish via cmnt servc etc... I hd 2 thk lyrs on me --abs hrsm ---mob cmn srvc dtbl n yl frm mob vh  prp  n frm ???mnc  by no means amr mob dn mob acr vet --no gbg cns t d s untl vctms r lmntd at no cst by trs cnsp  t all cmnt mob lk ??up cmpl vs plc dpts  mn sv prp crs t gt mnt pmrs lnc  6ndz727 ????oro ???fmr unrdb nwr nv sv mnt pmrs ?????rnwl --- ???cm??? vs opd  srv wkg fr mob ny ?bg  mob cr  ?wt up t??prob mtc  trs  rd mob  rob d chv  rd ns  brd dn.*****prp of amer to kill to dfr t kp u dead t kp u trg t prtd slvs r lvl whn in fct ndlss ong trs in all trs frms it is amr prp t nt py on its endls trs n cmplt wp out crm by prpsl blmg u nd clg u pc of shit t sng yrs nd t mnc u at evr opty.prob mtc trs rd mob  rob dchns dnr. rd ns brd dnr blk ns rob/mrs brd  ????  ????? und ?cdbd gn jp lkl prob brd 911--I cll cps  rd --rd mob--hy why u?? ???rob mrs mtc hgh bk rob  plt I blv frt 6???j401  mob hrsm mrs rob bk psg cell--u ok bgl rob  dnr  trs  ?wt  ??tgh ???gb hgh/rob ??ms ???md  cmn srv nt btr trs inst crs  ???l?t ns t spc dmp on ths tgt wo cs prp btr prp insl pss prtn  pr lgl  cns rmv hgh n nt ?? out acr vt??? 3 fs smk fr bh?? ppk plc mtc  ns w tk rlts bk ppo/chn 6wde842 ?blk sv  hi yth gd --???ngt???? s u ltr anm twrl tng noises sktb crs  ???trlys?--- acr lib mtc mtc--- dmrs--ngr. hrd--oink... ???923p ba ?gn jp ord plnc dvtc 911... dny lot ord 40 ??? ??? edg bgl... obt bw lot  gt in my cr I'm  ??gng t kill u btc f scr fs rt--ws fr nm bgl tr  ???? in hv att pls pls hey bgl bgl  hey hey attn.  wlgr pohw dord  hey btc  ??? 2770 bgl ?p ard pp bk spk eng /flk 2 vhs w cr n ?othr ?? ylg ?asshls jeep so jp jks in fct lkl crm tm rac trs empt  trlr sus purp pstn  a crn  bw rac /$tr nw ant poh fl by lkl mob fr arbys dord ****excerpt frm thrs----- mrn dog frm 1208 jump out of 1215 nd bite me thrgh my jns on my bk upr rgt thigh i ws hghly frtnt smn fr 1208 gt it fst because left to itslf dog wld extr lkl do more hrm. 1215 prb ws nt hm wld nt rspnd nd guy on crn acrs str wl nt lt me use phn so I hd t wlk bk hm t plc call mob butte trs hrsd me all drg dy evr in my rt per usl utlzg mny vhs all aidg mob prjct wstg vctm wo py on tp of tht I was hrs ard rlys lot frm ard crn chns vh pkd awy frm chn rst vic chn thn w cr ?blk ln myb othr thy hv mny vhs nd im too bld t see plt at ngt whn mvg or frm distc or whn afrd unbl tapprch the w cr crsd w ldspkr vcn of mtc ard rlys ltr usg empt lot acrs hc at ktrk to rob on dn t mntg wr the 401 rd cr tk on dts nd slv sv or mvn mntg civc area rocks lq cm dn brdg nr hgh nd frm mrs tlt lt rock was thrwn agn csg me t sit frt of civic nr cmras I yld rptd 911 raleys vic nd thn agn by hgh apts wr mob prtcp bld trs mob fem prb frm anm str cpl bldgs. ovr  -yld tk tht sw els-thts the liar who cld me w trs thn sd I cld myslf tht---the wtc is one of mny who lv in tht bldg. numrs if nt all of whm mgt be trs incl ths who are plying yr frds bt anywys the btc assumed on hrslf repr fr entr bldg. whn in fct repr the mob. pd ignored me wld nt stp t tk dn rpt nd wr unble nd or prp unwlg to aprhd trs fr whos crms prpsl thy stnd nd whs crms prpsl thy prtct nd ais as thy in fct to evr to prp wst trgts amg wch thy drc got me on lst agn mlcsl nd on prps-ths ds nt apply to their frds instd ths applies spcfcly t ths trgt. cmnt trs cnsprg nd plyg in fct frd gdr mr thn hp to dsps psn rfs and prp not py on any of its endless crms to my life Americas endless trs crime sprre is entitled to go free as cnvd by trs usa****** bk t scrpt w ns ??blk tk  old ???bre lk int oh dord ws  pkd by 4t str fri--? ???6xbz605 w ns prb tb lot  ???wopd pohw d???tr??? ?a rd cr t bk tb cr t rob chn rst lkl mob  pd  md lgt cl polv mrs brgl  copd trs afflt trs crs rp  ???cr? bw rb/bdg trs crs rp prp ???jtl  ??/sptg lgcm of prp dmpg on ?spc vct ml ??? aid lgtm??? tmob crm chev 100 % empt  evn bg stl w bk hl ??lvr  ???s? ally ns??? blk cr up pdmp



















































No comments:

Post a Comment