Thursday, March 16, 2017

wed---i headed t mlrs crn thn bk n twd lib wr i alwys dbl ck trs cn whn i pass thrgh---sdl i rn int drg adc ng clrl prnd-- he sd u wtcg fr me t cm out dmb whr thts why u r hr---rgt---i cnt see 2 stps frnt of my ns a lot of the time nd the last prsn i nd rn int is crm or drg addct--their wrld is slf ctrd nd lkl crmnl--mch lk mob trs whs jb on cnst basid t frm dfrd flt elmnt wst dstry--nd gt awy wth crm of cntry sz crm absltl free---i ws frtnt ths time as  ng rn off--he cl hv bn mr asshl as mex who accmp ng f few dys ago---smn smkng pme---ppk d sm n--smn smkng nx crn svc sm bus shltr---??? ?? ??----ylpg lmpg ng w drbts--f grmng on grnd vcn sh stn bus stp---trs jrkd out aftr trs people emptied svc ne trs cntnr---wh cleaners rtnl usng spry t cln top of opn trs cns----mess sprd bus sheltr s wstb----?? ?? ??unrdb----matt agn clmd bng bsy while dng ntg nd scedld phn calls fr tues allgdl--hes bn pushing times fr away engh t mk me wndr if he cl b in mob---smn w/bks stpg t wrt dn stg vcn lq lcn trs---insn ylg f own crt nx cvs--snded real but knwng mob with stg acts cl easily b an act----nd my be intended t dcv dfrd the pot buddies of mob???----z mob f prv frd frdl--now stgng rvrsl act weh no prvctn plying slf fr vctm--rem if thy r vctms thn massive crms dt xst--well fr n rsn wtvr nd wo wtvr prvctn strtd an act while psng js w of hgs w-----dt hrt me---tht cnsp lying extrmntn wsrng tctcs rvs blm nd mk trgt the fl espclly whn the crmnls hv flwless as my frd describes lks as if js ckd out of snd schl---ard 1125a mob n bgs othr thn 2 bgs cnt onl cns rmvg cns frm mbl imdtl bfr me wrg grn top nd if nt mstkn blk bnie--as my route is much shrter now its evn mc hrdr fr me t cm up wth wtvr cns---my nts sy ths prs wnt mbl w---tdy i flt esp anemic nd hvng resp problems aided by rpt nd mlcs smk---mob m nx city hall trying t d $1 insl---blk t pls bg pswtz  e--ink t prty mob hrsm--hlo---??? or thrtg hlss lkl plcn  e---grd pvlns lkl wrkng fr mob on mob orders nd in mob bhlf--bkng mxcn trs repeatedly lghng as i went through paoin in my lgs frm psoriasis nd lkng t bk him fr obcrs the lcl mob grpngs prtctng massive crm fr free cmplmnts trs usa----sch scdl is ofcrs bkd by ther slk freddy wrkng t bk the mobs in rec----the mob lk mgt is alw rgt --cmplmnts trs usa----num mdslng oprt vcn pvlns as i dscvrd pres dy whn lib was clsd---outer staicase smkd up 2d lvl lib nd f stkng out loc wr i tie my bg sordg smk nd aidg my resp problems---continued ong problems with error 19 which locks up accnt lib dt care -yahoo dt care

No comments:

Post a Comment