Monday, March 6, 2017

sat--yhoo wld nt snd mssge  wo sgtg error--thn yhoo anncd tht i hv to periodically sgn int my acct agn--i did and thn it wnt int sec hassle mode costing me time nd locking me out of accnt---smk mob 2d lvl nx lib---susp lks frm ???dvd---as if my spc brgt up a prbl?---invtd ??????unrdb  susp which  ??? svc stp --bpg sh intcm mrn---sat ngt whl ch dsp slp nx me on instrc blk f yrs ago dngrs nd this yr using zoo mob tlk--nt dng much of antg but spnd entire ngt sm bus sheltr this ngt--had fds with her nd threw rfs nd empty fd cntnrs sm lk zoo mob--i hv engh prblms wo hvng t pk up aftr othr people so i frq lv othrs messes fr clnrs bt do my bst nt t lv any mess myself--smngl she ate num salads which tells me this dsbld f has better teeth thn myself nd btr fd supply more healthy fr her to sty well-----als the cso called dsbld smkd cig mid of ngt psng me w/sec hnd als prt of trs mob initv---******sun mrn--dsp zoo mob m--brgt all psn jnk fd he js bgt fr me t gt killed with lq crn lkl-----rfsd thn he flwd me nd dmpd int cvs crn trs----city affltd trk 31636m1--lkl accmdtg city cleaners wch frq seem t mv abt me qt a bit---this sun they emptied some select trs cns wstb ,lcn, etc????----may be thy r spreading rtng their dly brdn or accmdtg mob rqsts----more pltd sgr hlw prk--smn bdl wnts th hlss psnd--its the sgr wch keeps me hlpless nd in pain all day--thts exc wht the dfrdg crm mob plns--thy kill their vctms wth sgr----pltd $1 flrs trs rfsd---unrdb ???? ???hrsm mbl----????? ??? ???----ips t spt in trs hrpr---7hqy875--w cr 711w lkl ofg btl rp-----js bf at 76 bk sd whr thr is nonprf strg clctr cntnr--m/f hlss mngd t dig out the cntnts--whn i askd thm if thy hd prmsn ng m sgstd cllctg cns ws lkws illegal although thy dnt seem t mnd--nd clthng cnt blngs t nonprof nt the stn itself---he clmd thy r hlss but in my opin actng js lk brglrs-----ofcrs if thy r wrng thn frm their pnt of view i am crmnl--my onl pair of pnts is bdl tr up bt i dnt try t brk int a sealed nonprft cntnr---line fr aftr 1p 9391 lng bus lts of room ng m drvr nt wnt me on frcng me t wt---pfrf e----at rmprt mbl 7pmw071 ofg wtr--mx crs rmp n--hd spc $1 ofr fr trgt---thy cl cr less wt thy brglrd etc...---mAssive srl ong amer crms nvr come int any cnsdrtn--t thm trgt is pc of shit---cr pull ovr t rec ofg jnk trs rgs as t big a fvr--u wnt tht--cmplmnts mob crm usa who lks crm of centry srl crm cmpltl totlly free---why py whn easily u cn fl nd dfrd---bk in wsthlwd p outer sd of prk f wth grp--js wntd t hlp u--rfsd unk inslt????---i dt dbt thy wntd t hlp me--thts why amer mks extra certn thr is no lgl tm in ths case----thy went ppk s---drg adct ng try t wlk cgh my drction bt lckly revrsd nd wnt n---intc sh stn---*******mon---??????????????--unrdb---ng binx brn pnk on seat nvy hdy topped by coat nd bpk lkl wth nvy----flrs f apc trying hnd 2 cndy---amer dnt blv their their psn fd is engh--its bdly needed t dfrd nd t psn vctms--t go alng wth cmplt nd delibrt justc privation---4???hiv106 at shell unrdb due t bd pen lkl psng jnk fd----agn unrdb 7p?xm991 thrwng trs t strt lk zoo pljl w--earl m ofrd me $1 ljl crn--the crm blv thts rgtfl amnt fr pcs of sht lk me --mc as thy blv it is rgtfl fr crms of centry crm sz abuse nd ong t b perpetrated twrds vctms lk me--thy blv their cmpltly wrtlss dfrdg cvr up of mob is eqvlnt of jstc t vctms thy prpsly mk appear as pcs of shit cmpltly chtg thm of lgl tm nd of justice as amer establishmnt and as trs amer gvt----mob sh sv out hyv d w-------mob hls cvs crn--all rgt???---2 pme cvs vcn e 1 smkng--f psg out sdwcs vcn ba hldl w smngl gvng one t mob brtr lkl loaded nd trying t push one on me as if i was same srt of trash---why bthr wth lgl team--massive ong crm of centry sz in amer is vry selectvly trgtd at certn type of vctms w/absl no recrs--cmplmnts trs usa

No comments:

Post a Comment