Saturday, March 11, 2023

From: "ils.colapl@gmail.com" To: "milanar90026@yahoo.com" Sent: Monday, March 6, 2023 at 05:15:31 PM PST Subject: Draft of rental agreement for your approval I found this template online. I am sending you a draft for your approval. Best, Ingrid

strange/message/from---ils/library/scanner ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: ils.colapl@gmail.com To: "milanar90026@yahoo.com" Sent: Monday, March 6, 2023 at 05:15:31 PM PST Subject: Draft of rental agreement for your approval I found this template online. I am sending you a draft for your approval. Best, Ingrid Number of Images: 1 Attachment File Type: PDF Device Name: VersaLink B405 Device Location: West Hollywood-Public Copier ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: "ils.colapl@gmail.com" To: "milanar90026@yahoo.com" Sent: Monday, March 6, 2023 at 05:15:31 PM PST Subject: Draft of rental agreement for your approval I found this template online. I am sending you a draft for your approval. Best, Ingrid Number of Images: 1 Attachment File Type: PDF Device Name: VersaLink B405 Device Location: West Hollywood-Public Copier

No comments:

Post a Comment