Tuesday, March 7, 2023

vct/signed/paper/in/pitch/drkness---was/told/by/toris/mother--this/was/going/to/allow/vct/to/stay/on/property/because/property/was/going/to/be/used/as/construction/area/to/remove/rd/tg----evr/done/under/duress/extrtion---generator/turned/off/by/tori/awy/frm/vct/long/while--and/tori/chased/us/off/property/to/put/own/crm/f/frd/insd----as/we/know/now/tori/is/crm/drg/adc/stole/vct/computer/etc---and/supposed/stole/frm/other/squatters/etc--none/frds/of/vct---none/these/people/allowed/on/property/and/should/be--crmnlly/chrgd/fr/extrtng/signature--additionally/w/o/seeing/paper---lying/on/mike--and/chasing/us/off/property---the/602/emailed---this/email/not/previously/seen----!!!!!*****additionally--toris/grlfrd/in/tori's/presence/chased/vctm/owner/off/property---!!!*****if/things/wrked/as/they/should--all/squatter/parties/should/be/charged/with/!!!****criminal/extortion/of/handicapped/person----!!***also/beware/unknown/serial/!!!!******cyber/fraud/602/form/came/to/me/from/scanner/!!!!***with/subject/line/reading/stg/lk/!!!*****rental/agreement

milana rakhman To: rickerjohn5 Tue, Mar 7 at 4:51 PM On Monday, March 6, 2023 at 06:44:54 PM PST, milana rakhman wrote: vct/signed/paper/in/pitch/drkness---was/told/by/toris/mother--this/was/going/to/allow/vct/to/stay/on/property/because/property/was/going/to/be/used/as/construction/area/to/remove/rd/tg----evr/done/under/duress/extrtion---generator/turned/off/by/tori/awy/frm/vct/long/while--and/tori/chased/us/off/property/to/put/own/crm/f/frd/insd----as/we/know/now/tori/is/crm/drg/adc/stole/vct/computer/etc---and/supposed/stole/frm/other/squatters/etc--none/frds/of/vct---none/these/people/allowed/on/property/and/should/be--crmnlly/chrgd/fr/extrtng/signature--additionally/w/o/seeing/paper---lying/on/mike--and/chasing/us/off/property---the/602/emailed---this/email/not/previously/seen----!!!!!*****additionally--toris/grlfrd/in/tori's/presence/chased/vctm/owner/off/property---!!!*****if/things/wrked/as/they/should--all/squatter/parties/should/be/charged/with/!!!****criminal/extortion/of/handicapped/person----!!***also/beware/unknown/serial/!!!!******cyber/fraud/602/form/came/to/me/from/scanner/!!!!***with/subject/line/reading/stg/lk/!!!*****rental/agreement On Sunday, January 22, 2023 at 09:14:10 PM PST, rickerjohn5 wrote: Melana this is John ricker we had squatters on the property again tonight it is Tori's family they say that piece of paper that you signed in the cover of darkness gives them rights to the property I'm telling them it does not they think they can go on the property and live there we have to come up with a plan I can't keep running these people off every day the police are getting tired of it I understand you don't want to sell I can see in your blog that you don't trust me for some reason I have never lied to you I have never cheated you I have only helped you I even drove all the way to Hollywood to see you I've offered for you to come live up here on your property in a tiny home that I have you don't want to do that we need to move forward and do something with that property to keep the squatters out what is your plan what do you want Butte County building you a home is not one of the options you know they're not gonna do that And also March 31st of 2023 the 602 is going to expire on the property we need to get a new one done before then just like what you did last time giving me permission to keep them off of there So I hope that you still have that blank one so you can fill it out and sign it again if you don't still have the blank 1 let me know and we will get a copy to you this is my email connected to my cell phone Hope to hear from you soon thank you Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment