Thursday, November 27, 2014

community terrorizing - continued

as I left home arnd 9th street block a police car passed coming towards me then from behind me the shooting car passed me turned around and seemingly turned into driveway where big dumpster is and came back from behind me again. this gave me close up view of driver and passenger. darker skin male driver with peculiar hat not very popular in united states and the passenger was definitely white male. this occurred somewhere arnd noon I imagine. y yelled and at the time I was by 895 nelson where male yelled "oh fuck you have a nice thanksgiving that is same place where this male voice yelled "nothing is happening" when I reqstd police while being hounded by dodge at 10 to 3 pm similar car turned from betw. table and grand betw valeros and 7-11 and into road towards table bridge.as I was walking home on myers silently from behind me approached light skin male and commented "you've got lots of "shit." "this man then crossed into side street 1 block before robinson and from there pointed light seemingly in my direction. when I was passing near quick serv a homeless woman w/cart told me "you don't know how many times i've been approached and stated white truck bothered her a lot and tried to run her over saying he is definitely "nuts."" in raleys pkg lot while walking to cash in another dark skin do gooding hounder sed "hi." this one claimed they were independent before. also twds me numerous persons from truck yelled "hi" - more false gooding harassment squad members. as I was walking on Montgomery twds table wdg scoundrel in winter knit hat yelling some harassment out. I recall the day before yest on table near bridge  there was gang banger yelping from newer white SUV. likewise there was some mini van on nelson yelp on nelson behind shtg car I believe. near chevron white mini bus yelled "jesus loves you part of gang terrorizing act to make major crime twds my life free." subway without plastic wrap was planted in chevron some oranges and pers. were in big dumpster on nelson. what is critical here is I believe bangers church social terrorizing and police in this terrorist town are one and the same and along with many recruits in community they make for terrorizing malicious life undermining power crime machine. scoundrel in vehicle offered me bag w/trash near transit. I did not take it and he planted it by dollar tree. containing 1 gallon of piss the only thing worthwhile in there was cranberry package. this is one terrorist community and society which believes all crime they do to people like me is absolutely free taken care of by persecution and spit from same parties who directly induced the murder of my life. this depicts the terrorist usa more widely and in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment