Wednesday, November 26, 2014

undisclosed persecution scam continues

the day before yest I was approached at chevron in eve where guy told me "I see you all the time I know you're bad ass - can I get you smtg? yest.gangbanger yelled from county drive and nelson turning on county and another at 3rd and nelson turning on 3rd both in vehicles. chevron middle age guy step out of new white ram truck offer unknwn money which I did not take for lack of disclosure and major disparity to impacted harm. valeros had planted bottles. Montgomery myers gangbangers waiting on bus one blck female previously shot rox from across street on other occasion across strt then gangbanger making repeat rounds in car yelled jesus loves you. at shell wmn offered me money for food again not taken. someone yelled get out of there I asked person cleaning out trash who yelled and he claimed "I d't know" their trash empty when I get there freqtly possibly on purpose and the guy was looking at me picking up my bags as if I was going to drink alcohol which I d't drink. at am/pm wmn enquired if I needed food the guy told me she's got 1/2 sandwich for me but I left. the reason I d't take anything is massive persecution harassment purging and terrorizing collaborated by this nasty scandalous butte county area. likewise cop dntn Oroville insulted me saying "feeling better now?" as if I was defective and target - the AMERICAN TERRORIZING WAY."

No comments:

Post a Comment