Saturday, March 19, 2016

as I am bldls for 2 cents an hr 22/24 hrs America Andrew and mira rakhman amer Christian mob nand mer trs jews could care less who they kill live in heat death trap prsctd n mobbed -mob trs butte/usa - money sought vs trs usa for 40 yrs trs acts up to sec to b hd grtd n uncndtnl fr my lvl lf in rf expedited-ths no accidt-this is American terrorism live nd in reality way more by far worse.aided by amer mob le nd amer trs injustice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my frd tl me t bnd t adj knb  bt I cl nt ps it hit my head n hd t clps n pull all clthg off fr lack of air. my frd has copd in ths twn- bcs bth of are hvg prbl I susp svrl pr air qlt in ths area which is deadl ht t my hlt as sn as rain is out n rain lkw deadl I still hv sore in my ankl frm ls rain thnks t trs usa who sds me out on twn fr ntg n thks this is fr t nc of thm. abs none of the money or belongings shl hv wt t mira rakhman n on tp of it I shl hv punitive dmgs grtd n uncndtnl vs trs usa for pain sfrg loss n prsctn in the ls 40 yrs amer killed fr me. money sgt vs usa for 40  yrs trs acts t my life up t th sec grtd n uncndtnl fr my lvl lf in rf expedited immedtl with tickets nd docs secured n argd expedited.

No comments:

Post a Comment