Tuesday, March 1, 2016

serial trgt prpty brk ins-rpd off win scr sd home, doors objcts moved stln nd or dmgd insd trlr, shed dooor ajar etc.. as gng hnds me nonstp nd aided by usps

this morn my frd alerted me re ripped off rolled down wind scrn gate sd of home which was previously in place and well secured by nails.my frd insisted they dt go to trlr. I went t trailer yet anthr time to find shed door ajar again aND NUMEROUS TRAILOR doors moved and or ajar items moved damaghed and or stolen to the amusement and support of mob trs cmnty and its le , etc....
usps long suspected of being invlvd in mob cntnts its actv aid t the mob who hounds trzs burglarizes and brweaks in on reg basis. this prty does not want anything here fixed due to endlerss and ongoing mob fraud deception tactics aided by cmnty le who likes pictures of me my bags and whose aim it is t hlp wst me for trs crm scams by the mob. the damage has constant ongoing and endless. sdly frqtly I cnt see the invlvd prties or their vhs as nrly blnd. continued mob po invlvmt-mb wthn a yr on Lincoln p BA post office meowed, in lst fw weeks po was dsptcd by mob with allgd muffn insd chkn box I tld smn els at location t pick up as post office wrkr threw it whn I wld nt accept it- I wrnd I wld complain.instead usps worker wrking nlsn 4th area flwd with more mob gang cmnty wstg dictatorship tactics bpg pme t4th thn same out of 4th as mob gng club operatives.for unk rsn this email WAS RPTDL NT RCV BY YAHOO. also please note that the win from which win screen was ripped down by brk in artist was also slightly uplifted by same for break in- my frd tells me this win was definitely locked

No comments:

Post a Comment