Sunday, March 13, 2016

grn trk trn j ps me gng bk in nls 8-7th blk. a lt of vhs hv gs prblms here nd gv vctms slt gs trtmts. I was passing it by as it spnt lts of tm in each drvwy fr unkn prps plt 12229E1 4th w mob sv bp pgrd. blw ml lkl mob co ctrs mb evn their le affiliate who spts their crm mob lies frd trs acts crm etc 3x87217-ths trs offrd sm crkrs clmg he offrd ths bf. he rfsd t dscls if he was chr or mob nd prkd onm mrs nr rob dir of brd.had hrd his which wld ncl fit hm int mob prj. mob lkl on sgt fm in rob mrs vic in prp jk hdy abt mob hs age wlkg theater sd dir of brd. incidt it was tom who rec grp as frmrl trgtg him. mst cert thr wr othrs thr are num cogrpngs cnvg vlnt nd crmnl. gry onc tld me 3 guy trd t bt him up-tht wld be the guy team. bhd it though could be butte maneuvering-u knw they dfntl all hv sm trgts nd frq prtcpt tgtr nd sptg mob lies nd liking mob trs rationale.oldr f trg t spt smtg in my bgs t flt me toilet pkg. aprtl trs cmnt police etc rtr be cnvcd of big bg of lies thn rlt. lndrt rly lkd it lvg me wtht atty nd hlpg gaugh gt shrt cs. thts why he brgt me t crt tht onc to put ths trgt int wrs dl psbl which he trd t ops wth all his mgt. w mob le ???hgh dmit out of lib prtcptg co mob trs grpgs cnc abt gbg if onl cns or othr dictatrshp trs thkg-oth thn yth mnc tms invlvd.als at tms age cn be dfcl t det nd grps cn be wkg tgthr.by big lots mob nut cnvr Cheryl qn prnc  ??unk hdg ??mob gs vhs ln plw hvy gs fl by pace arw.mob shrf mitch lnc lkg thlp cmn pry on ths trg fr lnc dodge frd slv 1.5 trk bpg t alley bh ace hrdwr unk rsnclg slf psycho sdl simply mob syst mnpltr expl how she ws trsfrd frm nth t nths nd byd ins nw psycho. her nd ml frd clmd t own cty crn trs nd gv me btl whivh thy als clct t dstrct. I dt kn wt was ins trs-but susp sm rkt or illeglty gng on. the day bef I sw sm vgs with ltn on sgstg thy my hv bn usd fr othr thn intended prp.?? mob sheriff mitch linc lkg thlp mk mk cmn pry on ths tgt. lnc acrs lib t alley bh ace hrdwr dodges frd 1.5 slv trk wrkg grp cnsprcy plt.bg cr trn lnc mtc dvtc ard smt . cld nt vrf ovrl ??? ???? hrd vc w cr lnc ord rd cr bpg trn lnc ord mrs. thk u ?? ???slv  ??? $??? mob cnt rd ths sntc.shl sm w sv hdg plt lkl I blv ?m?h818. in ths twn the entire thg ultr mlcs trs inslts fr prp of lmntg trgts nd lg their lives wo proper pay on mob or amer crm. thy als lk t ask if u nd it-bcs thy d nt wt t gv u antg at all in ths trs cmnt exc t smk u wst u rob u brg u kill u frm uwith le hlp nd blsngs wlcm t trs usa. the mob vh lkl passes inf t nx nd stuates th nx atk crtbl crm frd trz. fls abt blv the trs is hlp u whn trs js jntl brg mny tms the mny nd hv ths cnv cvrd with mob le. as 1 gy onc wkg fr rec sd. the brglr js wlk out fr brg nd shk hds with the cop. dk rd cr bp pwlgrns dord mob w le pspc dohw.rem whn hrs hs acrs wth dgs bld f nd guy fr 1215 sd shd were rfrg mob t wst me prior tmower mng bth 1215 shd sd wrkr nd bld f w dgs in hrs hs evn sd nls at crn 12th lkl lnkd tmob.nd thr cld be othrs in ths bldgs. invlvd in wstg nd cvrup prjcts.fat chl gsg mx frm twr $1 my als lkl b lnkd t mob-rem fat mexbor day nd mny othr mob team grpgs in tht area here t dfrd rlty -steal big time brglrzrs -now chrtb fr $1-thts ex wt am all abt .kil u nd cvr fr subm sdwc.-lk ted. lkl mob w tk rf lgts plg blk trk on pltfm ???-ylg dmit.psb mst psg brd dmit.??????lgr lgt sv rp crsg brd lgt cr nw frm dnr brd sds crsg bh rd trk. trs bk in ?og ddnr nthg? mrs rob lkl oth sus vhs myb sm lgt cr 944p by ? tk pls othr ?grn pkp mnt pmrs tbl fr civ*********************trs w cr mob vet/pkg rd vic nr brg csd me shk blkt rvsd bk tbrdg-crm mob gng. bkd my wy twd brg wr sv thr cld cr less. brgr apts cnv dead slt. I lft mrs ard 10p so ths was bw 10-11p.?????????????????????????gsg yld fu nd thn othr u rt.*******************trs w cr agn by ss bus stp dgrd less thn hr ltr I wld gs 1 ml clm offrg mny dt u wt mny-whn I tl thm thy wr bthrg me-he sd sry-the othr guy scr -u rt -911-thy are nt sry ofcrs -thy are pro skilled crmnls with cop aids nd devices nd entire crw of mob trs grpngs nd hlprs. I did nt approach bcs tri from a w cr attmptd bt me up bf.unf in sch incidents I do not aprc nd amer nd its mob cmn gt wt it wts-away w/mrdr.i rem hrg rpb on tbl lkl lgt vh dct pmno. le vhs nr 3d/grd lkg on lg exp pkg of trsd fd actg lk bgrs as if I ws thief -instd of thm trzg me fr no rsn.whn I 1st cm t us my dad had dec job nd he ptd bhd strs at trs t shw wt ws trnsprng in amer-must be amer blvs victims are thieves. mob trs butte-mob trs usa.

No comments:

Post a Comment