Wednesday, December 14, 2016

tues --psb ntc oth mob afflts insd lib???---mess svc crn--prt of mob trz schm psblty----brd dkd out--incid js nw lkl zoo pltg in lib trs--dfrdg mlc prsc wr crm is free nd fully aided by mob ign cmnty nd lw enf---ltl trs mob btc 2d cmp t my rgt nd js prv her ant rgn aflt ws nx me t my rgt----mob sh w knll e aidg mob whlwd----prsctn dfrdg dctrsp crm rng---airy wow vcv sd hrd 855 crs intrsc--6yhm305 at 76--th u go--lkl mlc insl ng-----********suspected gng crm cl b drvg cr bgt with my mny ths my b wld gss bt the cnctn my well b thr--ths mx f my nt b wrt 2 cents but hd decent clean cr slv? nd susp plt t bt stg popular amng mob--7uru785-----uru is rtr strg cmbn cld b *****lnkd to ident frd psbly nd her cmnt ws clrl mlcs hrsmt--did u fnd cell phn last ngt--crmnls lk t flsly insint psblt non existg-------ths f abv rn frm strt sd ldrmt nx 711w pkg twd me strtsd by 76---prb suspct lnk----thy cl hv bgt svrl vhs wth my mny nd i dt knw wt els --lvng it up frm my permt demise t ldrt nd lw enf hpnss--thy dt investigate--instd thy hlp persecute trgt--nd ply hlpless whn it cms t dng their job in slvg crms thy wld rtr hlp at vctms expns-----ard 1005a pfrf e--2 ylgs shfs hnkng frn 1 sv i blv--milana dv smt nd milana agn or sm vrsn of the nm his sh mob buddy as well--gss thy nt thnk i recgnz their hnkng--wt i recgnz is much wrs--its their lkl link t or suprt t the mob who ds serial crm of centry sz crms pls more persecution nd ident fraud aided by mob usa trs establishment nd lw enf----mob smk p??? e---???? ??? ??/---mob lw enf crsg frf hlpg lcl mob nd trs grpngs-------othr susp pers psb e of frf----5sun602 sml slv cr--vcly md pclr emo snd whoo--dt kn the rsn????-----mob shs pmbl e----ndg rnr plcn e----oldr mob brt tjs re lit trs tlg me t pt it out--hwv i dt knw wt t do with others fire i nrly brnd my hnd nt lkg in advnc--dt knw why thy hv it lit?????---als sw lgtr nr ogdn sm crsg---i kicked it t strt--its stg i nvr cry---t crs hsp fem trn in rec pvl rec---susp ths crw is dfrdg nt nec fr gd cs as mob hs t mny hlprs----lw enf---pro ldrt pro mob mlcs dict--free serial crm of cent sz crms nd no py t trgt by tm dfrdg nd mob gng nd ldrth aidg of trs whs crms thy hv no *******intent t slv

No comments:

Post a Comment