Saturday, December 31, 2016

gsg insd lib lkg t crtcs me t pieces gd frbd i hd t drss wrmr and cvr up with plstic due t rn drzzle wch caused me mltp cuts infections on rgt hnd one of which is lkg rthr nasty--this hpns due t moisture rain in trash cans unk if i recvr but i cnt gt t antibiotics nd additionally they would also cause more fungus so unk how i weather out the mnc usa blvs shld be wrt $1 incldg evr i earnd in mny yrs while endrg all usa mnc until wth help of amer lw enf they decided nail me t the wall nd pass crm fr legal and nonexistent and welcome nd invented--while being the size of centry massive crm for which usa wld hv sht 25 times if had t if it happened t their bnk ofr a lot wrs---cmpliments trs usa---ngt tm hrssr ws tlkg crp--she has bg house--js as if thts the onl thg lft bhd aftr theyd brglrd nd pktd evrtg in it nd nx t it nd vndlzd t bt evr thy cn steal they r self entitled free with lw enf frds cvrg drctl fr thm nd hlpg thm call ths legal --rem thy cnvcd thm t hrrss my bgs nd chs me out of chevrn in orvll nd anml cntrl assured me i need video of dg bite t hv dudes gates locked prtctg a liar who is lkl prt of gng crm----mob ygr brthr tjs--milana--psg his wjlchair lkl t stbks vcn fr free pnhdlg nd fd--scm lk tht evr wlcm---thy mr thn dlgted t hlp wth prsc crm in exchg--ldrt type drt---p wst knoll e gsg f frd rspctfl as lee---hv nc dy--thts hw all massive crm gts cvrd up fr free nd drctl wth lw enf hlp nd cmnty mob aids lkg t hlp mk idt out of u----orgnzd prsc cnsp frm crm mob who blv i hv nt ntcd their crm deeds-----ng snk out apx hntl clctg btls dsp ard wstmnt--the ng clctg cns jywlkd rgt int trfc crsg s t n sm with no crmnls to objct the scm bg whs lkl mob oprtv----ng f at frf nw stp gng nts smngl rp ylg at empty spc----lv me aln----line fr myb 8106 rc vn at 1253p wth mex stpng off out frt dr ofg $1--rfsd--drt dt thk i knw wht thy dn--unf i my be the onl one who does hv an idea thy fully totaled my life assisted by mob amer cmnty nd mob amer lw enfcmt----ths prt ng f drvr tl me t sistd of clctg py fr ride---bt myb onl t mk fl of tgt----pd pbnt ?w----clv cr bntn d n lfyte pk plc w ofg lkl $1--pr mob persecution dfrdg inslts----evr rfsd ofcrs--sdl nt my frds---thy r jnt dfrdg big time stealing life totaling mob who steals evr thn calls u the crz nd the fl---cmpliments trs usa----mex at rmp crn rd pld spkg eng--rp au ok wo any cs--sm exc  i ws gn t gv u $1--f nx me cll f lib wndrf bng--my opin she onl see one sd of her-----rd pld lkl gt on sm bus gsg though prb wld be bhd me if gt on--he ltr spk spnsh at stp bfr bus arvd---othr prty gtg off bus alrtd my attn 1 stp e of vn ness wrg pink shrt mex rptd---u dt wt t say hi????---vrmnt org vst grn strp bk f lkl tld bus drv she shl nt lt me on bus bcs she stks----plib n lkl mob prb dlb psg trgt fr crz texc mssv crms---nd pass crime nd conduct as nonexistent nd or reasonable--why py cheaper call crz nd frm---amer is fullof trs scms aided drctly by its cmnts nd lw enf

No comments:

Post a Comment