Saturday, July 16, 2022

recovered kenneth bryant email

 

Bryant, Kenneth <kbryant@buttecounty.net>
To:'milana rakhman'
Sat, Jun 18 at 7:24 PM

Hello Milana Rakhman,

 

I received your voice message today. I completed a report when this was originally reported by your case worker. All of the information is in the report. I cannot complete the form to enter your RV as stolen without the vehicle identification number (VIN). Without the RV being entered into the stolen property system and without the VIN, I have no way of identifying your RV without you being present. I understand that you do not have the VIN. I no longer work in the Oroville area and there is not much more I can do to assist you at this point. I would encourage you to return to Butte County to work on these issues, if that is what you want to do.

 

Thank you,

 

Deputy Bryant

 



No comments:

Post a Comment