Tuesday, July 19, 2022

seller/voided/order--vict/frcd/py/$3.03--xtr--to/other/seller--because/of/ridiculous/address/demands

 

 

New message from: nicrus_3674 (861PURPLE_STAR Star)

I have created a refund for your order , please check again.

Reply

Your previous message

checked my--paypal--do/not/see--the/refund--will/b/chkng/until/i/see/the/refund----i/do/consider/this--wrgfl/address/discrimination--also--i/consider/this--completely/unwarranted/time/waste--it/is/not/indicated/in/your/sales/ad--and/was/not/demanded--in/your/previous/transactions

nicrus_3674:

I will refund you, very sorry.

Your previous message

sir i am homeless due to crime to my property located in northern ca --- i was able to get my po box because manager lady joyce at hollywood post office knows me this box is also being used by my bank and as my billing address i have no other address and cannot travel to northern ca for this item---for small items--like this--there--is typically--no demd--to verify address--i recently--had computer--shipped--by ebay--to--my--po box--without any problems and with tracking--additionally--this was--done --super fast--you--were able--to ship--several--times before--please-=--!!***immed--without--any delay--ship again--to the--same po box--address--there--is absolutely--no reason--for your--additional address--demands---on simple vitamin--shipment

nicrus_3674:

I am unable to verify the P.O BOX address, do you have the home address?

Your previous message

!!***again--you shipped/to/my/po box numerous times--please/provide/tracking--your prompt attention---much appreciated!!---i believed/this message was dated/in march--but it says july/13--=-please/ship/out/immed/w/tracking--po box 3463 hollywood ca 90078

nicrus_3674:

I am unable to verify your address , looks like I am having a problem . Do you have another address where the package can be received?

Your previous message

where/is/my/tracking?


Life Extension - Two-Per-Day Multivitamin - 120 Capsules

Life Extension - Two-Per-Day Multi
Watchers: 41
Quantity Remaining: 5
373 sold
Buy it now

Get to know the seller nicrus_3674

Located: Winchester, VA, United States
Member since: Mar 29, 2021
Positive Feedback: 99.4%
 

We scan messages to enforce policies. Only purchases on eBay are covered by the eBay purchase protection programs. Asking your trading partner to complete a transaction outside of eBay is not allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment