Tuesday, October 13, 2015

grl mob team 2026p at lft ba atm, picture tkg intmdtns fnkstk mob memb, mob sters thk thy cn py gzlns wrth in ong hndg with chg

mob  sml bg cr bpg up int 12th blk. l e crses nls dmps nd chevrn dytm fr  fnkstk mob. bk trvl into 9th blk one of prmt mob assoc w/cell fr pictr gt pict of me dytm w/his cell thn mobster wnt bk to gldn eagle usg pctr to support his crms nd crms of mob sm silv cr in tbl w rnded feat psgrs nd cmras cells fr picture tkg aftr instgtn. chick mob per mob trning -dt cm near my cr. thts exct hw mbsters stl cns othr dy thn said their hdout bhd bldg. ws prvt propty whn in fct thy ar cnctd to mob nd thieves but police lt thm go hlpg mk fl out of me.ths are used by mob to orgnz police intmdtn cmpgn nd bth are sm team. 2 blk? tw? ps ge? imgn ths mgt be gld eagl ?up nls. irem onl th bk goin into 9th cmg bk gldn eagl w cell pictrs to aid mob cnsp crm gms. grn old stn bpg 7th blk dn. blu cr mb w/lbls rmvd? ps dmps up nls mob. hrd  - mb fr vh ps dmps.l e vhs ps dmps the 2 1 at a th ps chev. cld b assist mb nd their pict. lkg t bnft fr mob crm. 4xtp794 I hv ntg ntd cld hv bn sm mnr inslt ofr nt evn tht I blv ths vhc gv me drt lk hd lot. acoke ws ofrd by vh blw nd I d nt engh tm to tk plt mb cty or city trk my hv gtn few dgts off plt but he vnsd fst chsg t hd out fr frd chrty extrtn theft burgl mob etc. 4a3793 my hv bn few dgts of its plt.dk nvy l e cr up nls p hd. nsy bgr rd pikup cty dn nls 2d.???????mob rnd featrd silv cr psgrs scr cmrs cel t prvt m frm atmptg t gt its plt. ?6rnk456 tbl mtn shtly bf mno ws in tbl mtn fw bldgs. twd cty wr jrk mech ws fxg ths fr mx or orient ml. the mech ws liar nd jrk who said -hi! 1st clmd he lrnd ths fr chr in chco thn prcl he ws being frdl in fct snded totl fk nd lkl prt of grpob team wthn few bldgs. or adj to 257 tbl. scr fr field nrg highlds ml accmpnd by smlr wt fem. mx fem fr tht bldg. attmt t gv cns bt unf I dt trst mob here. I hv seen professional terst outcm much tru to lif.I blv ml my hv bn the one who thr btls nd yld by 3d/grd dy bef.slvr hr bzr lkly gthrd up all frm allnc jst bef me wth spcl blsgs fr mob.mob ml sent to disps of brto pltd it on rb. I thk hd blk to  crs crs dsgn sht pts. lgt stn horiz ln acrs bp rw d grddbl bp prb w stn tbl brdg d mntg 3 mob youths lkly rltd to 1 on bk nls who tk pictrsscr lkly one in frt wrg blk ts went via brgr lot d brdg.??????? ml chl scr fr grn suv p olvr d tbl hey?prb drk vh ps mrs blk guy w/cell re ylg/scr at apts cl plc. off w ch bp d mntg p rob?mob duo high d rob =whts tht? lgt clr vh yl p mitch d rob. nsy rd  old suv bg cr mb one who scr yest orod bth dirs. med drk cr scr linc d mrs.?3gcf289 aft bp trn ba. I ws cnvcd ths ws one of teams wn hrd wrd aprch bigr smlr mb wt fems algd bg apl ny -dt cm nr my cr whn I verifd- my eyesgt insufct on smlr vehs rptd **************im goin t stl yr bgs ?they wr fcg lft atm 2026p ths atm is nrst main bnk entrc. cr rvs by popeys orod mrs?????????????????????silv hr guy by $tree peddlg inslt poisn fd by $tree cmplmts of mob frd chrty. chg fr u burglaries theft mob trzg for thm. psb w cr in bkgrd wtchg w/o spkg up-ths tks lgr t id.thy dnt wnt to be ided -thy wnt t wst u wl plying -frds nd rsnbl flks thts hw they hv insd job legit cmnty org nd le nd bus supt.shl empty hmls hgout nx t adk bldg. orod mob drg affilts.   ord d ohw. w cr in slnc cls t bg lts.5nfd174 mob cr offrg chg thn clmg I gt mny t py fr incrd losses wch I did nt blv fr sec. psg tlkg mob cr. nr tb. w trk scr p tb orod??????? bk scr t tb. vh out of dnys lt?. hvy gy ps tb d lw. w cr psb 2 tn scr pnkstky....p a1 d lw.ard ylp bh vct lt loc bw houses acrs hc. opn bg abndnd mb by thief crn rob mrs ?sprty blk cr p mrs d linc noisy duo trn rd  ?cvc ylpg thn qt t civic blk trk mid wt strp shl plg clsd cntnr mrs linc og cr cabin/station  ylp.rd stn nr prk rd momentr offrg rd stpg on gs t hd.?????????????????opn bg sptd crn mrs/rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment