Wednesday, October 21, 2015

?????????(grtd ndlss lies).... i think shes prostitute i think shes soliciting prostitution....

anyone cn think anythg thy please but in this case this is community plan trst gng mob prjct violating abusing wasting peoples rights persecuting people nd intimidating nd commiting crms twds people of mob project multi tier ter hate group choice. mlcsly trgtg anyone thy wsh t wst fr crmnl gn. my guess is thy trgt people wh std up agst thm nd people who they believe cn easily be flawed mutually disliked wstd via mob efforts nd ths who cn be wstd for sm free gain by mob. this prty is wo cell nd shld hv clld plc much sooner nd mny more tms thn she hs. unfort ths prty is als cls t blnd. coupl od dys ago I on sun ngt I endlsly scr 911 raleys lot lib $tr lot to no avail. instd I ws told thy will call cops on me, I am stealing cns fr gbg, nd thy(meaning cmnty pln multi tier gng cmnty prjct) are nt afrd of me. the call to Oroville cell frm ss bs stp by mob rep was the ans. fr whtevr lgstcl rsn I fld t hear at all the lies mobster was calling in whn I finally heard-I think shes a prostitute I thk shes soliciting prostit...this is directly out of sm opera of trgt wstg mob calling me tweaker crackhead whore bitch stink hrs me ovr my bgs by blmg stereotpg etc. hvg burglarized my plc on num occasions nd illeg entrd brk in mny othr tms accdg t my eval on mult others creating dmg t propty nd stlg assembling rocks fr thrwg and incorp mob le to join their plan nd evn stg up fir on prpty edg cpl tms hvg thrn vrs objects at me used deception tactics wasted me out of rd t chico nd out of rec wh als dt blv im mvg fst engh fr thm nd rdcl me fr digging in gbg cn are maliciously filing repts to applause of num prtcptg mob le oprtvs who are here to wst nd t distract frm reality of Americas crm gm. ths prty ds nt lk amer le nd their mob aiding tactics who assist mob projects nd mob crimes. my frd tells me his lt dad wh onc ws cop tld him thr ws spcl class which taught how to tell lies in plc repts -mob country nd hoodlm people. bg/brn 2 tn mob cr 9th blk dn. p dmpst nls mob op.rnd w cr dbl bp antenna on rf fr mkg crm argmts ?mb le lgts I did nt gt to see the cmpl view untl t lt. scbg strg old cr aq clr pmno dnls. w trk attchmt w/cntnrs mno nls mb smtg sim to 81652.at ths pt I rn int mob hdlum apprchg sss bus stp instrctg me rep. t go chs a cn-mob prj instg provocation. innctly I explnd t him ths cmnty stl cns etc.......................... fr me big tm nd if he knws whr to fnd gazillions or engh t altr my sitn accdg t my desrs he cn pnt out the subst avail mny engh t effect ths chg nd id be hpy t pk up wt I dsv as pymt for cmnty nd amer crms. grn stn bpg t brdg???? 2 bk yths -mob sqd gng silt t assist mob manipulation ter crmnl gm tctcs. grn station wgn rpt bpg for mob dictatorship wstg purposes signaling to mob nvy/w le mob suv bh it fr purpses of wstg ths trgt as team by perp flwg instgtg fabrctg clg shts mob group who hv none wtevr rsn t flw u exc fr ter cmnty mob trgtg wstg pln without pymt on the crms pers by mob amer tactics.tng twrl scr blu mvn dlnc.orov pd w cr thrtg ths prty by admnsg w/fingr at ths prty. I did nt gt aview of ths mbstr bt he psd mrs d lnc 343p civic clk.rpt hdg mob gry trk liftd on higher whls/suspnsn ihd t chs ths scdrl mult tms he wnt rnd trzg me t ftch th plt. it might be smtg cls t 7w08921. suv grn/gry jp lk pbrd dmntg.u idiot mob trk brd mrs rob ard u scr ylp trk mob rob tlt cr. wnt ard mult tms totl betwd mntg nd rob. psgr frm ths mob grp ws hdg me on mlt crnrs mrs rob w/his cam. thn ran nd gt int mob trk. sn frmrly in w cr. spdg lgt gry or silv cr dmitch.hrd psb sm trk whl in tlt.??? scr p rabobnk d wilc ???bk w cr le lgts. sc rd pts blk tp ps mrs-whew-wau wrtg? burg/slv trk bp mitch mrs rd bpk dk pts drlys bk d mrsls mbstr try instgtg eng pers prvctn. dlib hi mon crm gm ngr bk -trst instg. I fld t fnd pncl lft ins lib drg bld ls psng blkt. as reslt of frtc pncl srch I cmpl blkd out nd cld nt rmtl rem vhc wch wnt trzd mitch dmrs.????yl hrd sm dir. silv cr rpt bp ps lib d mrs. ???dk r bp linc d rob.?????6ucr980 mob trs distr gng hi?????deceptn terst ht gm. ngr lgt sht jns pba dmitch . 2 mob bks crsd lnc tord.-her?yeah. antr crm cnsp pln.dk sv lgtr lwr????lnc by pawn tord d popeyes-mob chld insd -hey!!pd vh slf assrd mob crm is protected.lnc trn ord d shl wkg ?hi w/mob prjct crmnls/trsts aided by usa.loony ?drk f $tr blk mbs-hi!!!! sus ???on bk  p  bg lts dord.dk r crt linc nr blts. rd trk shl bpg t big lts pkg flw by ?othrs. hd intmdt flt. prty hlpg pbs pln fr rac pt cn tp of trs. mb trs pstnd chs crn stg trzg. vic 1,5 w trk pord dlw ?vic ?????blk ?rd ord dlw. w 1.5 trk ord dlw-bgld. w rct sh sv sm t jp bp p arco dlw. psb crsg gry trk. blk sv mid silv ln p tb dlw scr-yeh to celeb mob crm prjcts.sqlg gry sv trn lw celeb le mob aided crms. w cr ard thr ?o?? ht bg. 2 yths fr mob chntg??????brg mrd trst mob rpt. silv sv ?mr p lw s. scr trzg. cns rmvd twr. gy in grn stkg ????dlw  t bad. rd silv trk dlw dord p or hsp. ?trk hrd t see - u flthy bitch fu db bp w cr d lw parbys sml lgt cr p kearbys dtl dlw. ylpg sv dord. tny grn cr ohw ord trs trn oh mob. mb bk cns -fd? sm stl fd mob prj to distrct frm mob crm which exctly th wstg crm elination parsec rlty.?????????psb sm lgt mb cr t ralys.mob cop w cr shn light drvg pst tlt  to gv msry intmdt sm as rst of mob trst cmnty. scdrl by mob tlt lying h thgt I ws smn els thn clmd he cld 911 fr me bk in chco.. burg mob bp p rb d mitch. mob trst adct fem snl bg cr p rob d mitch on gs t prvt plt -b crf in fct prt of mob prjct.blk jkt grn bpk trst spdg brdg t grd. zmg nsy w cr p ss dnls. bpg lgt cl cr d nls p schl acr fd trn t str acr fogg.I rcl hrg fem rptg wtchg me pst clns area terst pln mobst. cr dn 7th blk grtd mob mob vc mx fem -any mny?ter comnty mob prjct gng pln. silv4d out of drk hd lot. bk blk/nvy dnls. w le sv hlpg mob repts lkl.5ffn616 -dy wt $5 I rcl ths apprx brd/mrs area silv cr. dfntly linkd t mob tr team also brft mbst hrd civ mntg myers vic-du knw w wlmrt is?1044p civic scr trk rd/sil mntg tbl num tms  w sht blk jkt yl bk t mntg sc w/og bpk brdg t mntg.brdg t mntg ngt tm mob addct scdrl trzd me re bgs fr mob crm team.

No comments:

Post a Comment