Thursday, October 8, 2015

my bag of cans stolen by twr lkly susp mn wrg crzy rdnck blk t mob team out of arbys d orv hsp-f u......

ths ds nt descrb sngl indvdl -ths cms w hlp nmrs crm grps nd cmnty grps hlpg penetrate deep into trst cmnty psyche but cmn mb trgtg in butte cty ,etc. coordinated mob targeting hound car teams with cells flashes cameras preying upon trgts to execute. in chico yrs ago hmls ws tlg prss re gangs preying on homeless. indeed I must say they are peculiar gangs numerous mob teams riding around all lk frs out of sunday schl nd their msg is sorry fu-that is how sorry they are. they are criminals who at times may not look the part and who may seem cool collected. they usually find something to ridicule u by to instigate animosity. for inst.I nvr drk or do drgs but mob wnts to pass me fr tweaker nd crkhead so that they seem innocent. the mobster son of cop told me -dt u dr thrw rck at me agn whn I nvr thrw ntg at no one but hwvr nt only they threw items glass btls rocks but they arrgd rocks near home crnr ard labor day burgly lkly becs ths ard the tm I also discvrd a rock insd the rm which they wr wrkg on brglrzg whr allgd ldlrd snt them to rnt rm - a lie ofcrs. ths tlk abt rocks links the purported son of cop to burglary suspects -ongoing mob teams gang rings in whch legit orgs and police sheriffs prtcpt undr prms of dng rgt thg. I guess wstg ths they dslk trgt nd hnd wld be doing rgt thng-thyll invent smtg abt u to be wstd or ridiculed. is it any wndr the sheriff shwg up fr brglry rept is intrstd in yr dnr nt brglry. remember aftr ovr 5 ys in strt ted landreth of grtr w hlwd fd cltn with public counsel and Christian lamond hv stolen lifetime of my pers blngngs nt cntg wt hpnd in strt etc...aided by amer system nd mob crime pls lies  nd then swdld me out of huge portion of condo proceeds by cnsprcy lies usa style nd csd me loss of prmnt bnft chk in process without which I am nw mb 4-5 yrs. nd these are yr dfndrs nd ds nt cntn society/systm mob component whs gls are much sm. bnft chks in amer r dsgnd fr drg addicts as amer lks to pay fr their drgs nd to wst strglng nd absd prsns sch as myslf. butte cty nd mob teams chsd me out of mst evry plc I cn clct cns, out of public works toilet, arrgd fr brglrs nd attmptd burglaries nd yest consprd nd stl my bag with cans so that I walked as far as twr nd clctd thm fr ntg. but u ntc ted landreth public counsel burglars hounding teams wstg trgts are wlkng abt unchgd clg cops telling lies lkg to mk u appear as crmnl as they cnspr endls prsctn nd crm whl posing as chrtble to extrt scm vctms out of life. as rslt of scms by amer ths prty livd on strt ovr 5 yrs only to be swdld of belongings huge money nd check usa style a country md up of aDDICTS WHR EVN presdtl cndidts do drgs as if thy wr cndy. either by lying u do drgs by calling u crzy or mkg up othr endls lies trsts rdcl u to gn upr hnd in crm and whn their crm con lks appealing they also get gng support with wstg lvs. w suv blu cty sgn. silv cr w/stn? psg pds 4th d grd bk in blk ?w/psb stln ????? bp up grd ps 3d. mx fctr sml pltd in butte cty pub wks bs stp trsbk dn ????? gd eve. cnt rd wrtn in pncl. mb prtcpts blu/tlr bpk wt shrtr mob guy chrch lnkd mob tbl nls.blu cr ?splr wv-hi mob to vlrs fr gs. 4 trsts insd cr mob cnsp wstg teams lkg to wst deceive dmls trgts fr own uses by crimes nd lies nd deception. .in blk camo/blk ?pr up of rb.dk gry cr bp ps rb. tan trk 1.5 d brd -hey psg ??? w tp blk pts cell out of brd t grd fk stk rpt...blk/bg rd bpk pls ??????? slv cr bp p  p ? rd mvn mntg d tbl- hi! mob team. bk in grn nd ped in gry mls -s t fk up. mntg trn myers. camo stk w/???? t civic. 548p. ???grn sprty mb cr raleys sd t mitch.blk cr ps mrs mitch nd linc mob.rptb bpg lgt clr cr mrs d orod.le unmkd ?rly mrs  mtch d spcr bk scr aftr flwg/bpg.agn mob chsd me out of trnsprtn nd out mst any plc I gt cns hndg clws expnded joined nd flwg ard. mrs orod ohw rpt. ok chin mrs-psn scm fd frm mbstrs. 7v01847 hd $5 mob mny nd lkly dsld plt tkn. ths red suv also hd sm bsnss sgn bt i'm too blnd to see. irlvt the busns or occuptn in ths twn these scm are nob affiliates unfrtntly lvg me fly pnls nd srvg up poison to mk slvs fl gd abt hg crm.silv cr mrs orod ohw -murderer mocking my talk which prtrys cmnty mob truth.orod ps mrs d lnc scr suv? mrs ps orod s, nsy cr ohw up of orod. lgt bg tn cr ps ohw d mrs-hey. blk sht -hyd tngt? mob instgtn prvctn teams d arco scr cr twr pls drk hr fem bk smkg w/bgs lkly t buy w stln money -fraud -sorry. mob cr  twr d orod-flwd by rly noisy cr. I sptd 2 guys by shakeys one of which hd my bg w/cnsmngly sngd by twr nd wld nt rtrn it evn aftr I explnd wt it tk to collect -saying sm hr re stln cn bg. hrd vcs by thrft thgt mb whr thieves wnt askd arbys to cl 911 re bg theft pd shwd went by thrft with prsns hdg behd bt pld out lkly due to lies if they hid thr. when I wnt tht dir to chk if they wr rgt people -thy lied-priv prop. they lkly snkd out bcs I wlkd bk frm twr nd askd if thy wld cm out frm bhd nd thr ws slce. trio mob went to arbys usg cells nd fls to aNTGNZ of mny mob teams prtcptg gt fd cm out gt in the cr drove across d orov hsp ylg - fu. mob orgnzd cmnty prsctn ter team amng mny linked or joining mob grps nd prtcpts whr crm is encrgd free wo pnshmnt nd evn aided whn they call in mlcs scms. few min aftr I lft arbys I chkd insd fr tm -ws tld it was 854p ******************-so they shld all be smlg fr cmras rgt bef tht tm. scr mob cr d twr bg or lgt gry mob trk bpg d lw. that is lkly the one which ws with cops son whn I cld it in amng othrs. ?????by mob team.giglng to beacon gas  lkly mob prtcpt d shl.?????? mlt clr vn spcr frd chrstn-gd bls u -flwd by lkly szbl mob clg me crkhd to hlp crm vs me. 6bjh338 lkly mob prtcpt nd or symptzr encrgd to deceive nd hlp crm jst gt off wrk lkly rest grbg if nt poison. I thk ths fem ws angry aftr I explnd ongoing persecution mob acts. 1047p  civic. blk/rd mob =hs it gng? ???y. w trk dn mntg susp w trk rw d grd.?????blk d grd. susp ylg d ????? w cr tl lgts ps tbl nls chrch d grd. in rd mob bk -hyd?????nls d tbl. ped d tbl. cmnng out of nls apts cmplx w/nc dog lkly md insltg rmrk cnsdrg plc nd occsn  lkly on prp -sd sorry plng nxt crm guy apt residt lkly crmnl staid behd in nlsn apts. veh cmng out of 1111 nls at gnwy dn nls.

No comments:

Post a Comment