Thursday, November 12, 2015

chld mob team gld coarse road 9th blk, slv 1.5 trk frd of dodge rpt pctrs 3d by chev, peds snt t grt hrs me brdg nd mntg,mlcs cnsp police reports bird/myers, mob fld rlys nr lib nd bnk $tr, mob patrols $tr, 3 trz ibncid nls dmpstrs 240a

I seek money vs ths country nd county for 40 yrs of trs acts nd for exlg me t deadly hot county with endless undisclsd trst mob activity with fraud frdly mob persecution trzg wasting elimination crime targeting teams helped by local le. while it may seem as if ths flks are dng ntg in reality they are persecuting wasting trzg the target on purpose while plotting crime ridiculing victim. endlessly using cameras utilized by silv 1.5 trk twc 3d by chev, disptchd inst tms children team gold coarse road trnd t maliciously trz by adlt fem cr tkr ter team prtcpts, road dispatched brdg nd mntgomery for sole purpose of  bothering me with would be innoc trgtg in fact mlcs instgtn, ***********consp calls to police-wre nt afrd of u-if u call on us well call on u-regardless of instigation fabrication hrsmt hndg long term- the problem is nt in wht they might sy any spc moment but in cnsp crmnl purpose to hars instigate persecute nd wst nd revrs in rlty own fault trgtg und. trgts by mlcs pers instigation crm thn call police on u nd hv own lng trm hounding ignrd sptd by mob cmnty nd mob le who hv nvr chrgd thm but who hv hounded me nd lkly othrs endless times wstg cmnty trgts-a mutual feat. flwd t rlys strts nrby lib to bnk wr they trd t prtd I was aftr thm, flwd agn brfly $tr lot whr othr zoo gng patrol trsts w cr guy whanging cell camera used t hlp bother me by means of apprch nd rvs, rpt siren ?sh blk veh stdg amg other, num hrsg vhs ohw dir vic of lw, 240a 3 incidents by nels dmpsters- 1)ml who wlkd into hs demdg phn slgtl ovr week craftsman riding lawn mower burg dk sknd or blk w/bk but hd to repair it by pole light near nls apts I recgn him merely becs he sd -u btr wtch out lvng in abndnd hms likely linked to gangs burglarizing teams, trio mob yths lkly prf brglars-i'm going t steal yr bg i shldv stole they md hrsg mnvrs pst me 3 tms in difft dirctns by upr nls apts dmpstr lst times cmg bk lkly w/some camera for their trgtg wstg law defrauding purp, last WAS SILV 1.5 trk frnd of reptd w dodge trk thrwg prob btl in my drctn in pursuit of mlcs hrsg trzg actvts.I seek to vacate this country whr I hv no rgt to be sf nr t hv an incm and wr im trgt of gangs cmnty mob teams nd lw enf who hlps trsts nd is likely prt of team aiding gngs. I yelled- 911 trzg cr-they rpt hnd me. instd cnsprcy trnd  gng lied claiming I was in road -trained mob lying believable whn smn lk me is ylg to attrct attn. w/o phone rthr thn let mob wst me. I desire to vacate mob aiding usa nd mob aiding butte county. whn I arrive I need my own nice home in st Petersburg. I shld nt hv to wrk- im very nearly blnd, very few red bld cells freq on vg of blkout coma in spt of b12/iron, and 1/4 of my upr right arm is dmgd prohibiting prpr flxng mobility at age 15 due to amer schl failing t do maint and me slipping on ice whch was undr snw nx to schl porch.without huge amt of money to get me such home and fine lifestyle I will wind up hmls in strt nd die in sht ordr. MONEY IS SOUGHT VS USA ND BUTTE COUNTY/city DISTRICT for mlcsly trgtng easy trgts strglng opeople on malicious ongoing basis w/o end or punishment causing me loss of bus rides places to collect cans and living me w/o mny rescs nd frc depndnt on pers trzg mob trst gng cmnty aided by its gvts nd le who are lkly prt of their team nd whose purpose is to wst trgts nd nt ths who are crmnly wstg thm but who lk like they've chked out of sun schl.*************money is sought to be had guaranteed and unconditional for my lovely life in rf- engh trzg pers burglaries and attmptd breakins nd mob hlpg law enf.

No comments:

Post a Comment