Monday, November 2, 2015

tree limb wndw dir deceptn mob team trsts mno shpg area, highlands, chevrn, crs trvlg ngt time in rain out of brdg d nls.one ylg re yr id

it wa raining entire time I was out yest.unbl fd ckbk as of early lst wk nd thkg ny frd cnt ctch all brk in trsts. whn I ws lvg I discvrd psbl **************entry loc. frt sd of hs tree brch crmnl mst hv brk off hr sw was propped up agst wndw. I ld it dn nd wil try t put it out of way also as these trsts mb brk it fr fire wd nd brk in both, apprntly thy pushed opn wind nd als opnd othr wind frt sd of hm, as my eye sgt is bd I cnt grt timing but ths prtclr prs brk in frdy accdg t my frd. I hv t cll bk in cs trst stl bk abv out of hm.  3d prk rd trst w blk fc veil cvr dsptched t trz-gt any fd?flwd m t chevr thn lft. ps dmps up nls grn mob cr, trk plg uhaul attchmt ,w tall hauler.apts on tbl ponderosa prof mgtmn spsdl offrg pc of pza-in fct prt of mob brg team well knwn t and aided by cops who frm inct people nd stl evr thy cn.duo bks crs ovr t mno shpg ctr w trst smrtg off wrt me up lv u bt u up lv u.-prf in pdg -trst brglrzg elimntg grp.hghlds mb trst stky ass btch bg ldy. in reality le aided pro mob wstg brglrzg team. dbp w cr ? polv dtbl. rd cr othr clr cnv tp attmpt tlk cvc ps lnc thn clm wrg prs. 9p civ. aft 9p nrg high ?********nv/w pd trst spn rf cmra or lgt  at me to hlp cmnty mob team lkl prt of city mob pln wstg undesrbls.mrs dmit. bfr tht smrtg off fem  dgng in trs ps strs. w trk wch thr lq at me hlw mrs trn wilc.ohw thrft trs whstl nd mob team. by po smrtass cl me weirdo.mob bk brg lt t brdg hi hny mbstr trst.silv mb cr out of brdg ps grd flwd by aq cr othr ?slv cr ylg smtg ???yr id-their mob ter crm pln aided by mob city cty le.

No comments:

Post a Comment