Friday, November 6, 2015

this is for wed whn comp ws comp down

chldr nx t hm in sd strt aftr the one at crnr 9th blk with og mulch at upr sd of 9th blk sdstrt.-hi mob trsts w/spcl trng in trzg fr cmnty mob chrt frd wasting trzg burglarizing drg adct prstit trfkng rngaided by le  cmnty bus who all blv theyr being srvd. 959-65 mob ylr. grn stn wgv dn ps dmps. ?ear sus prs in   th ?br hr t. I fld t lk out. psgr grn stn any ?br hr. grn stn wg ps dmps up nls.f t nls apts apr clns csr lkg at me as  sus. fem trs bh me- wt? dzm239 - I hp my num are rgt on ths silv suv as hvg blkout lkl susp offrg nt mr thn few pns fr mlcs frd chrty inslts whr chrty steals nd u gt wstd. prhps ths people wstg org(s) hv mr wdsprd trzg oprtn at yr exp bt amr le incl fed lkl dt cr, ml trs w t shts.trs hrd t see bngrs 1 ylf fkstk brdg drw. gry ???.... brdg rw. cr nr str nx t salon myers nr hgh. as I wsapprchg mob frd chrt trs stpd out slk scr str wr lkl he wrks nd poured tsd  wtr int strt. I rem him nd anml str wrkr on one occsn rpt stpg out ant trs tactic. wlkg dn mrs apr high ml mb trs offrg $2 which is hw much they thk y shl mk in retrn fr klg yr lf int tlt. trs inslt.w le pd cr. w trk 1.5 othr vh out of rlys simult.??//blk ml to atm nx t mn ba -im j gng t gt sm mny-cld be out of stln crds. my rec prtd 2107p ???1.5 shl ??? 2 pcs -tw?????? 7jin906 ?gng rd trk twr hsgng? the atn I usd was ican3372 nd blk guy csg in  wnt t one nx t me on my lft.bks lkg out rlys lot as I ws leaving. abt pd cr pmrs dlnc 1210a civ trs pd polv dmrs I blv it was antique cld be real or imit. sm one in bth dirs. mngd t crs ard. smn sqtg tbl/grd mob blk cr t odd sd nls ? bf fogg bk out othr upr ?I rcl guy at clns cmplg abt apprtly mob calling him loser. guy had unkmpt hair allwg mob to stp in t wst him.

No comments:

Post a Comment