Sunday, December 20, 2015

absolutely no money nd i cnt go out due to rain nd wind. evn lgtst rain gts insd my rainbts nd kills my feet and i alr hv trch ft so i hv t sty hm. i hv no chk no cmpnstn

nd thks t mob cmnty I cnt mk any mny. outs is mob butte ter mob community who is purposely organizing trzg nd crm ags my life with direct aid frm le nd cty mh lkly who are hlpg crm mobsters eliminate me nd mk mny fr crm trsts brglrz wstrs nd thieves. I lkl hv t tk brk due trs wtr nd trs mob trzg nd mob trs amer system whs mns to life are derived fr hlpg crm vs me nd wr I cnt rcvr on antg. i will be pnls or dead as reslt of amer crm nd crmnls incl mira rakhman nd scdrl hr nd mob trs nd their aids.I my be frc t d tht t sv my ft bt als will hv 0 money as rslt of mob nd ter amrca.bp? up 9th bpg lg gry suv?????dn 7th. mob trs blu suv fr clns cld nt see plt mb hs ?356 in it or onl fw of ths dgts ct see. bngng etc blkt mob -plms up. trs prtcpts. 2 dudes up grd brdg of wch 1 strtd rd clg mumblg eithr trst or prb chrctr admnsd by tlr chrctr. 6cmj173 crm mob - mlc $1 jp-amer wts u hv trt t dt nd totl ntg- their prps is wst u nd bnft frm crm twd u prtctd by mob amer nd its trs mob amer syst. tr up pg. -blk cr ps? rb brdg. unbl t rd nts tkn in rn-???hlo/hyd?         also this mon ngt hrd frm hm ml mb instgtr prb lnkd t mob trzg tghs blk nd othr sn  bf on 1215 propty crn sd sm tm as 1268 mob hrsmt mob aid prtcpt nd instgtr.             

No comments:

Post a Comment