Saturday, December 19, 2015

last 2 days and major weather storm continuing murdering me and my feet -thanks america-mob country hoodlum people

thurs-blu cr splr frm bh me 13th dn no bp. bk in rd dn crs gld rd hi.sht up sctrs hobo othr bd wds. w suv yl trn rnd  sm spt t 4th st frwy gry suv bp 3d dn dnls. tn trk bp up ps 4th. w cr bp 3d dn nls. dk cr sprty lkl mob pcrths dtbl ????cs wrds crs gld rd fld t ctch from?s cnt rd wrtg. gng t mno-sear y btc. in blk ???tbl dmno ???ard ??mob apts tbl dnls.ylg mob t trs hrd out alnc. bike trs mob-?pbwm dmrs mob trz ?witch ?crn mrs tlt clsd nw  dys mob amerces fvr fr strm. hc ?wtc by zoo nt bn wkg awhl -hv cig?luib fiasco mb trs or stgd f ylg fr hlp thn aprchg me in slc I rn awy -jesus hly mry. ml trs t sd of linc t edg inr sd ba lt thn t lnc wl of atm lobby. dt 12/18 0026a ba y yld whn sw trs snk by wl nd hrd him sy im gng t kill yr fkn ass. rn twd jkbx wr mob gry trk thr 2 sda cps t hit me with  cmng out of jkbx drv dn lnc dmit. w cr blk ln trn lnc ord s.i alrtd jkbx drvw wrkr re thrwn sds by gry trk. nd alrtd guy who entrd ba whn trs ws snkg agst wl of outs atm lobby. bk spcr crs t dnys sd ord. vh w lgts t bk o twr. bk in blk/grn pts ?crn ctg via twr ?whs bk a1 sd dlw f w/prs t dnys lot grtg-I thk mny are tld t grt trz me unfrt. ?w bk to cnr hghapts. hlo nd cs wds phgh dmit. ths prsn xtd fr bk of hgh apts nd hd rd head cvrg he said I blv stg re fdmlcs rmrk.?bks scr thlp trs.mob wrkg tgtr w hlp of mob cmnty nd mob lw enf nd mob dstr t hlp trsts-thts just wt thy lk-xctl lk trs orgs. ldspkr ?I cnt rd wr bt smtg smlr hrd 6th schl area.fri- rain hrd t jdg bps.clns csr srcstc nd smkg th thn  w gy w/glses. 3pxn782- rsn unm. gry trk tbl dmno frm bp.tny blk cr- susp hlo dnls-im nt frds w/no one. w suv brc stl rd strp dnls. 3ucf289 mob bp pbrd rng nd nt psb t notate. state thtr at rob mob thr btl frm crwd t hit me with. mob xtd 289 cr nd tlkg at me frm acrs theater clg me susan nd othr hrsm trgtg crp at prsn thy trz for mob me. jwlr crn rpt mlc? tlt crn? mob gt int cr trz frm hgh str crn thn cng bk dn t trz fr dir of bldw bt lvg fstr  tby fr thn whn thy wt fll scl- pt hr is thyr btrg smn thy cnt btr at all-amer mob nd trsts wrkg tgtr w/cty mob trs cnsprcy team..?nr ftns plc blu mbs ba 22: 22. my nts are rpd nd cnt rd thm. ON MNTG ACRS FRM VET TWD BKWM RECL GUY GRP TRS NTG BTR DO THN TRZ SCR PEOPLE RUN OUT T TRZ. ALSO FEW DYS SINC BK DN MNTG MEOWING FOR TRS MOB

No comments:

Post a Comment