Friday, December 25, 2015

fk plying nc, dstr mlc inslts abs n cns or mny or dec fd -all trs, elmntn mob team recrts hls -gt out of gbg cn, mob nd cmnty wstrs trs nd thieves - mob country hdlm people

cple dys bef cld cof in twr cnt grtd soap tst.schl yd adlts duo fr opn gry cr too fr t see plt nd I ws cnc I ws lt so I did nt wlk up fr plt the duo mls adlts cnsprg mkg mlcs remks. my guess tn vic 330p sw. thn I blv dk suv drv up t schl pkg bt I ws hrg nd did nt tk mch of lk.w cr mob prt up nls.dk hmr mb khaki dn ps dmps. trvr clns trs smkdt cr my hlt bng injrd trs mob type anlgy -othrs ws me thr fr ths trs cn too???? he nd clns csr in glsses mid agd w prt mob nd csr prb aids it grtd. als ntcd wt lkd lk clns ?mex mgr. susp prb mob fem ws enq hw mny cns debi trnd in-hr they cnt othrs stuff  nd thn wst thm. ths flks sm amcble wch my nt totlt reflct their entire ntr. ths fem md clnp act. jm wls fnd flt tr strlr lkg t unld t ply nc- whn he my nt at all be that nc nd cpbl of cert mob type aid nd acts. rec gy bsy prtct ths trs much as mrdrg me by smk. js wlk awy whn I arv is nt sufct. sml blk spty cr amng ths lkg at cty tbl.too mny hr are susp-they recruit trs ofcrs. w cr mob bpg tbl pnls dgrd. ns 4dwt nls tbl grd. camo jk blk bpk bk rw grd w lgt trg strk cnv.????m prw ????vic vet mntg . bk at chev mbs at whs vh I nt lk hd mob trs alt optn t wst u- he ancd thrs mflr in frwy wrt mr mny thn nonexst cns mob chases me out of so I hv no cmplmts trs mob nd their all rnd cmty hlp.???4dwt hdwshl  cnt bit cld nt asee plt nd w trk w lit plt ws rgt bhd him t hlp mob crm. fem cmpg undr theater rf hls mob recrt-gt outy of gbg cn t hlp mob ter act lkl sm extrn aid.loony/mumblg. mit by rlys bk  trs =-mr chrs. 215a ba 4rdtrk pkg in/out.   scr acr st fr vh m/f f scr mr chr-frm trs wh mrdrd me. rd mob spty cr t sd frt clns out dn grd int brdg. 4?jok891 gry suv hgry mob inslt in fct mob nd brg optrv who cl shts dict cntrl lvs.nd wst thm dn tlt -mob ctry whdlum people. flwd by susp blk cr thn w jp lk suv.-mob ter wstg dictrshp tms.

No comments:

Post a Comment