Sunday, February 28, 2016

sun-I nt go out sat and evr dy amer le , its community elimination project services, its mob friends, and its trs cmnty mob advocates and crmnls stl out of my life by skng me trg me out wstg me prsctg me nd mkg my life more dfclt nd elmntg me nd lkg dn toilet scres mob cmnty success.??5yhb433 wld u lk t shrt js trg t hlp-ofcrs nt endls mob oprtvs rvrsd on me on the spt-amer but scores money at the price of wasting eliminating lives of targets.this was by nls apts. dk grn cr ylp dn ps dmpstr rpb w suv clns crn up plms off w med cr pHP dnls dk grn tk gs at me pschev dnls. dk rd sht mob m bk pfogg dtbl-hi. lkg bk t blm me. cmnt- srv mob le mob frd chrt instgtn trzg mob hrsmt mob.bk w cns hply crs ahd of me accmdtd by mob.w dodge tk hd w enclsd attcmt w/sgn my eyes wr insuf t rd pss tgrd-u fkn cnt.-alw altrnt mob drvrs.drctl aided by le who insist plt nt gd engh info.mob hls by olv grv w/cell cmntg t mob nd usg mob phraseology -oh thr u are-as sd by btc who sd at drv wy-u dt lv hr gv me the gun-gt th fk outa hr dmb btc.I blv blk clthg lgr gryish hr nv bpk.-all mob crw.blk tk gld btm bpg bg mvn bhd hnd fng gstr??cnt rd-bth lkl mob.4th/nls hs put yr thmb up yr fkn ass kp gng as if I hd wtvr intnt t stp by yt othr cmnt comob crw trs. mob cmnt trs brglrzg instgt crw elntn prj at no cst-extrtn elimination brglrzg vndlzg srl scrs fr free.bth rw dgrd.le mob aids lkl flwd by old grn stn bpg tbrdg.trio fms dk red pls 2 in blk m yths prvctn crp bks brdg rw.w sml nsy cr pvet  dmrs blkt dk grn cr bpg pvet dmrs.w cr yth mob scr vcs pdnr dmrs blk le cr dtbl prtctg sptg mob ideology nd wasting of me at no cost for own hpns nd prfts.chev dk suv yld hey whn dg brkd by mgshts. I nt lk at plt-but cld easly be mob rgt hr ms lkl str.dk grn cr bp pbrd nd agn prob dmit.2 btcs w crmnl or mlcs trs stry ylg at each othr thn one in frt strtd ylg at me frm othr sd of strt clmg I trd t hit her after it seems lk thy my hv hd disc re lwn mower-incid 1 was brglrzd frm me amgst othr induced trst problms-unfort my sght nt gd engh t see these btcs nd ms cert I nvr trd t hit no one thts js crmnl consp incl by le  is t blm victm trgt t mk crm go for fre amer style. they wr wlkg btw brd nd rob dir mtc I blv.trio yth fms 1 pthg on dsgst ps trs thn ylg prvctn crp bk at me whn I sd im wrtg ths dn. thy wr on mrs nd if nt mstkn trn hgh ddnr bpg w mvn pkngs cr cnctn on lnc dmit.at lib ml sd I cld hv fw cns in hs trk 40293m?1.  2 yth f's frt ptg act rng t $tr .bk one syg-so dmb.mb by bg lts -gt lt? rpt. 3px?f735 hot slices pizza in box - I ate it later-bad taste-chrty usly-unwtd itms.w suv f mob scr ldl lnc pmrs. ? blk bp pmrs lnc. hey bgl wmvn pmrs ohw ???flw by scr ?f. dk bpg cr bk of ?tn ?? yth f hey bgl ohw trn dwlgr ord.my nt b rltd 3boyz1 in frt thn out pp nt hide or scr-unf im t blnd fr recognition frqtl nd blk out t easily. lgt cr mlt dt-as if jk-which it is nt-m its the mob. ??pmitch dord. noise bkt mob trs pls.hd lgt bldw =??? tkn mrs mnt.smk in my fc ???mob mrs dmit ??opst hc. cns-twr-dfrd rlt no cst while wstg trgts big time ?out brd /mrs trs ?? str. dk grn tk ??r/w loud bh ylg? cr 933p. frt of trs-911. unsr of apps deleted plyvore nd pharm??? prb gy=is ths grl or guy=mb blk????????bpg. dk mltdtp? tcty ct hs dnls. le crm cnsp?? in tbl clr of my jkt nd all othr devices cnsprtrs cn use tdmp on me=ths wld wrk mghty fine fr ths who nd nt ctc crmnls kilg lives  eliminating vndlizing nd stealing rng rmpt by dmpg on u-cmras etc. psb mob mst 4th dgrd bt my sgt insuf.le thkg prtctg mob -js hrsg-js innoc cnsprtrs-mob ter butte/usa. intcm hrd 4th/nls.

No comments:

Post a Comment