Monday, June 8, 2015

americas purpose -kill/trtr your life nd evrthng in it - terrorize evry drp of life out of u -find selves innocent

person cutting grass nxt dr yest day tim I wnt out wntd to knw if I live here? but I feel certain tersts are all prt of gng whs purp is to wst me kill me nd pss selvs nd own big tm ter acts fr lgcl lvly doings. Americas purpose is to protect all ter acts to my life nd mk thm non exstnt non valid ridiculed nd me demlshd nd frmd. lk hdlm in my hm -mb u cld lv sm plc fr away lk ls angls. i'm going bk  thr sty bthhs eat st jsps. only one prob - the only plc ter states of amer is lining up fr me purpsly with vry own hnds is death on spt via cnspircy/mrdr. amrcs real mentlty- evrthng they dmgd/mrdrd  - is nt their prblm. their prblm is t. hv trgt mrdrd demlshd at no cst -terst cntry nd low people. lk mnded terst persns such as mira rakhman qualify as terst amercns. anyone who gts killed alng the wy amer  tersts r nt abt to be faulted fr nr charged - that is the reality of ter amer jstc by prof tersts psng mrdr fr just act frm amer swtness. blu cr dir 12th? 2nd cr rgt beh me frm 13th blk.  lgt gry cr bpg/wvg up nels. gng witch eldly at bs stp who prev delivrd crmbld sp to aid ter cnsp gng team instgtd cnv clmg fems r nt bngrs als prt of ter brn wsh by butte ter cmnty who purp inslts u as guy or bitch. blk fnk stk cr scr.fnkstk pst grnd to brdg. blk fnkstk cr crsng grnd twrd nels scr fnk stk. amrcns r terst klrs -prd to be. scrmng lgt cr pst grnd dir brdg.  bg dodge smrt off pst grnd to brdg. w scion tersr brdg t grnd. pnk stk ter uths did ntg in pres of lw enf. scrmd fnk stk rgt aftr he already ws gn frm rb area. sktbrds pst brgr. rd cr sprdg psn up brd  frm tbl. blu slw trk up grnd frm tbl spr psn lkly. bk pnk stk - bg shrt gng bngr pst tbl chrch up nels. dp msc plyng smkg ml up nels trn fogg. nsy cycl gs eng del oro dn nels.

No comments:

Post a Comment