Tuesday, June 9, 2015

dn't tlk to me lkthat; get off drugs, then must be u r bd persn; clls to fir dept intrcm - mentally ill fem

705 - argument betw ml/fem which sounds great deal lk prof stg play. hrd simlr stg play this loc. before betw sm cple. fem called ml prob hisp - eric. jst bef tht gng fem on bk with inslt msc - hi. 2 susp vehs frm lwr end of 8th blk rnch, one my hv bn trsa's. 2 fems wlkng pst schl twrds 8th blk rnch. 1 ws lkly wt, th othr hisp. bk - lgtr? at chevrn I ws tckled by ter team. sml fem w/pink lpstk wntd to knw if I fell. she then insisted it ws sm othr fem. she cntnd to tlk ter style frm non real scenarios to mlcs inslts, a u ok nw? d't tlk to me lk tht. she gv reprt to ter coord cmng out of chev str. th scndrl thn went insd str whl hr coordntr to w.trk w /shl. I wlkd up to trk nd it ws Silverado lbld corking. I blv these are exprts at mnfctrng fls scenarios nd blmng othr people. susp bk to hd lt. 1.5 gry trk w/frgt bed pls amer flg in bk but I'm quite cert suspct trk frm tb hd ordnry gray bed pls am flg. w cr bppk up fem nd drv to crt bldg. cty dr. cr w/rnd  lw ?e. lgts. susp crmnl scr.?persec. rng.drk trk/bk tbl to ctybf. lkly bgr w fem. tbl to nels. 23210c1 brwn trk dlrs $1 pls $1-prob stged mlcs inslt. amer nonprofs desrv hg moneys for parsec. - while victms being murdrd by amer. dsrv. inslts. prob shtg cr on myers by sr ctr yelled to me wn I ws at bird crnr rdy to ls my ft nd drp dead frm heat. older blk fem ws offering cns mst of whch lkly wr nt ref. anywy. lkly she ws accomp by blk ml who hs weapon nd is nt afrd to use it. amer blvs I shld be murdr for scm wrth of cns as they steal bigtime burglarize terze pers. etc. gry cr bpg pst vet ohwy dir twr. 815p mntg clk. lot adj brgr blk, grns, rd crs.in brdg purp rn alm into me bk in blk -meow. out of vlrs 2 susp bks whts up bitch? fk off! kds w/hisp alng tbl lk yr bgs, hrfnkstk bk by chrch jst tlkg bt u- no drgs, thn mst be y're bd persn- all devices fr free terzng w/o cause wr amer cn kill smns lf free nd nk this stk - why pay whn amer legal syst encrgs such terzng.this bk headed pst church dir grnd.on tbl. scrmng terzng 2 fnk stk bks bk dir nels. anthr bk trzng prt of sm grp. apt cmplx at fogg which ws out to invnt cvr for hndg chld fem mkg threats. as I psed fr dept intcm - mntly ill fem - fire dept nd l e enf hr r on the sm ter team invntg scms to protect ter grps at expns of mrdr of my lif. terst believe they shld hv nd I shld be tortured demlshed nd left w/o nd dictated to per ter states of amer td lndreth/mira rakhman/ sarah the bus terst/ nd local ter gng grps who are abl nd empwrd nd cnfidnt they cn pull ter act at my expns w/amer endorsmt. drk trk purp nearing twrd me as I crsd then awy to trn awy instead. he gsd me as in chmtrails nd trzng ter mrdrs demltn gng. agn f. dept law end prob dept all ar prtcpnt in ter gms nd lkly cnfgrd mjr dvlpmnts to frm me fr abs. nthg fr purps of conv. amer gm nd terzng as lik bus witch sarah believes the system ought to benefit as this gd fr the system nd dead victm shld strt wlkng sinc this is rsnbl fr fire dept nd hosp to kill mrdr victm. the onl rsn I hv nt yt bn phys tckld by lw enf is they dt wnt the slvs chrgd - their prps is t kill me nd let selvs nd gng rn loose hvng achieved orchestrated demolition lynching - the nw amer gm. lkly drnk gng scrmr grnd by chvrn. prsn with new type inslt nsty msc prob up nels.

No comments:

Post a Comment