Monday, June 15, 2015

kat stevenson, lying fraud insinuating fem, fire dept ldspkr eve terzng, multi bk team

guy w/smtg suspended possibly weight or toy wlkng rnd 9th blk crnr. I watched him aftr a loud bng frm unknown source. its possible this item may be used for easy demolition device. w f150 frt plt misg mb 765 on end of bk plt fem instrctd ml prtcptg in ter grp hnded me cn flwd by insult -dawg. fraud deception persecution ter team. by vlrs bs stp yng bld ml apprchd me - d. y wt a hit? he hd blu shrt blnd hair. thn he nd antr yng guy frm vlrs str in grn shirt drk hr rn to 7-11. vlrs prpsly empties all trs befr I arrv per ter gng instrctns sm as 7-11 who chsd me out fr bngrs. 6?yht334 w cr - my dad kat Stevenson once knew y. -shrt bald guy. -lie. 2 mls dir rw. the shrtr ml -whts going on mn? bk wrm wld y lk pepsi,sqrt, or ice crm frd deception.police watch myers area for ter fraud instigtn squad. 7kpz468 -frd charity inslts - shell-see y all ovr. I was pckng cnas at crnr when big glb of gas went to my system. I ws too lt too look at veh. just secs ltr anther 1.5 trk gray or blu unble to tell due to rpt blkouts aided by amer ter syst pers nd entrpmt in heat. trk stpd vic on gas immedtly whn he reached me putng big glb of gs my wy. thse wr orod pst myers dir lincln. blk trk pst ohwy w/cam trained on me. silv/blu trk plg out of lqr as I aprchd trs cn. unbl to rd. gt out of my wy- lv me aln- rem. the tm y chsed me up hill. the fem lkly prt of ter team. I recl ant sim insn fem frm yrs ago whr fem crossed tbl nd gt in frt of stkd me out at rb accsd me of flwng her dmgng her mns dk -nw he is hrt fr lf nd thrtnd to beat me up.the fem yest strtd cmng bk I yelld 9-11 nd she lft fr tm bng. zmng rd cr out of rlys lot. suv resmblg on in frt of gsng  bed pipe w trk was on myers betw rob/brd evn sd nr persnl coach bus on myers. 946p mntg clk. alliance blk suv w/trailer atcmt leaving alliance area md sm vcl snd and distc acrs tbl loud - wht? ws heard. bk w pts grey tnk top ter prtcpt sound pst alliance dir grnd. fr dept mthg off fr cmnty evry tm I ps. gry trk w cr lkly dpng frm $gen area. mult bk ter consp team lkly split to 4th nd othr 2 up nels. lkly fnk stk ret. trst- to embrs hrs humlte -w. a u doing? y going to ctch diseases. pers dictatorship dem. team. hvng chsd me out of evry plc nd csd me to lose money fd lf ths are flks hvng stln all sy -fndg antg gd nd usng fr dept and lw enf fr frds. bef I std to rw cmng bk m/f w cart nd freq w/dgs ml sd dt go tht wy - 10 cops r waitg to gt y thr. fem ws cuing in to cvr up fr ml's ter prticiptn. varied pers vehs nels.

No comments:

Post a Comment