Saturday, June 20, 2015

outside lib pltd psnn nd delivered poison intended fr cmnty tagged enemies

5sxd183 chev silver suv mlcs inslt chg. at recycler saw blue dodge which resembles blu frd but is in btr shp thn frd. cashier insd actd susp. he gv me nichl less causing me to get conf. thn lied he gv it to me with child brian up front to bck store crimes most lkly story. I still recal incid yrs ago whn this cashier told cust we concl. u don't like me - which at the time I believed funny. 5p48576 chev mlcs inslt cans. w cr w/l e lgts cty left tbl. all cns remvd alliance nd vlrs. hc ter club stg by lib. fem pret to rem me nd psd self as frdly. as I ws wlkng out she screamed -she stnks, bad. I wlkd to frthst end away frm her nd she flwd me terzg clmg I disrespctd her ltl sis who is nt her sis at all but the bitches are prt of cmnty ter team causing me to get up nd kill self sm more. the lkly hc ter cnsprcy tm witch yeld -she stnks - bd- u disrspctd my litl sistr - u didn't tk shwy etc. 2 bks ard b/a 1 blk in blk - hi the othr - prob w hd leg brace of sm srt. frsh Hawaiian brbq consp. i'v askd bef if I cld gt cns out of the trs thr nd they said yes - well aftr consp w/lcl ter clb persn wrkng apprchd me nd said they wr clctg own cns to help local ter club rnd $tree in essence. w trk 8c67289 - mlcs ter clb chg. plnd terzg inslts organized to gv u psn nd kp u w/o ntg. near fd vn grp of 4 ter clb membrs wtg thmbs up of for mrdr demolition thievery terzng - crmnl tersts dir orodm. bpg pst tbl to orod. sml rnded w cr. 7s37236 prob by arbys wtg to convc me his dghtr wtd to gv me wtr - unfort gvn cmnty terzg nd mlcs inslts nd ter acts nd lk of intent to pay on thm wht they are wrth ds nt deceive me as to their real intentions- the peole who put me to die who are ultra grnd thieves murderers nd lynching artsts. 6bug463 dk suv prob twr pushg rtn psnd vegs as crmnl privtn tot. wrtls inslt -psn intended fr hmls.w cr terzg  trn l. wy. veh blu clr bpg pst twr. ?twr. chld terst frm veh mb w cr pst approx. orov hosp dir orod. ter bk shrtls to orod.. rd cr bpg pst rbys dir twr.?gry cr - f u. pssgrs dir mitch. scrmg to terz nd smkg. ter bg cr pst brd dir rob - girl. sm bk. thn trn mntg to tbl. 820p. 7ksu202 lot nxt to brgr blk cr plg out tbl away frm brdg. flwd br grn cr tbl dir brdg. frm rvr rpt fnk stk fnk stk rpt trz 2 mls oldr nd juv. in blk nd in blu.sml sil tn cr with blk at frt trn dir brdg scmg - f u fnkstk. vlrs 100 prct empty agn immed bef me. rpt zmg cr dir pst nels to grnd. ter fem w/dog hc terst fr cig.-drnks smkrs hc tersts thieves clctg checks nd stealg ev. 'lng the way terzg nd psg it fr des. lib proc faulty or purp vs. me frcng me to rpt try to chk in or nt be able to chk in due to flty proced. cr sd of chev prob wtchg me pk up psn they pltd - cks nt btbl lkly prpsly dmg dried out nd throw out ht fd - poisonous expired deadly junk intended fr hmls. some suspect vehs on nels but less trfc thn usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment