Thursday, June 18, 2015

cmnty believes it can pass me for crazy and abuse me for free

sm w cr wvg up 11th blk. nois mkg w cr pst dmpstr dir up nels. ?4dub613 prob ? wkg. w suv Collins ter gang - tk shwr - also sugstd on another occas. - I was the one who was living in bathroom. on my way to pick up my pay a also discovered that lg portion of my chg was missing from my bag- chg can be too hvy to hd nd they will happily steal in no time more thn u cn pull trtrg self to death. apparently tersts wnt me just to lk away and devising various scams to steal AMONG OTHER ter acts. betw mh nd prob dept heard chld terzg team call me - crazy lady. ?zf18w frd inslts - dt wry I knw hw mch tersts cst me. GRP OF SEVRL BLK MLS 7-11 CRNR To rw thn run ahead of evry one - shes wrtg u up. ? grtg. mult trks crs suvs suspctd of being alterntly drvn by various people to hd org id. 4 ter cks by $tree. ? rd gs ? in mid myers dir mitch. bpg sml gry cr dir ohwy on orod. ?????????????grp of blk chil/grp of guys. I cnnt rd nts well engh or wht thre cnctd to. 2zml094. gry suv ear bustg hrn ohwy rgt l.wy. plt hd red lines tp /btm. smn scr terzg - hi! cld hv bn drk blu cr or w suv. nr lqr. nois mkg silv cr myers mntg tbl. 848p. brdg to twn-  rd shrt/bg scr. w shrt strps bk - prrr. gng fem w/dg ter gfng cnvr prob sm as gts drnkn calls me wmn or mn as is gng scm fr lcl ter org. ????????????bk in blk???????cnt rd own nts bk in w pst fr dept dir to del oro. scr rd sprty cr pst hp. shrtls bk dir nlsn pst chev. rpt zmg trk pst 6th. noise eng cr to 9th blk trn. of relevance this is ter parsec cmnty whs bus is to privt u nd pretnd frd cmnty/u  psg selvs as gdrs in fct wrtls nd trtg drng yr lif while mlcsly scmng to cmt crms to u, mk u a crmnl, put u in nt hs , nd hv own ter acts pers nd cnsprd crms rd free aided by all gvt agencies who support persecution xtremists nd ter acts by cmnty wch they hpply pss fr lvly nd pretty w/cmpl wrtls in fct highly mlcs fraud  chrty headed dictly into hnds of lcl crmnls/co grps who know all pers artists cmnty scms nd lk to benefit t yr expense bef u hv chn. to blnk fully aided by amer nd its enf agencies who are supported nd reimbursed for their ter acts. as of yest I not. lib. many tms my comp anywh I sit goes out ahead of its time evry time nd bef everyone else mkng it lkly that sm cnty comptr mnpulator participates in gang. alng wth all depts.  businesses nd ldspkrs. mntm due to activts by ter states of amer its grps its agencies nd its law enf. nd frd justice syst I do nt knw if I will lv each eve. I do nt knw if my nxt brth is cmng each mrng. I'm privtd of all I need incldg access preferred needs nd trapped in deathly heat. attmptg to mv to clr clmt lndrth grp nd realtrs up nrth cnsprd to dmg me mkg it nt possibl nd ultimtly trapping me in death hole per ter amer wishes where I am pers 24/7/365 nd crmnl grp is non disclsd. I see u all tm. u lk thrsty. wld u lk sm poison to eat per parsec dictatrshp ter cmmtee who also prtcipated in chsg u out of evry whre at no cost nd nvr paid fee jesus god lves u as America murders u nd acts like ntg hpnd. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$9999999999999................ gazillion dollars vs rter states of amer as just enforcement egainst its ter acts expedited uncond. for my lvly life in rf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment