Wednesday, February 17, 2016

all thumbs down for terrorist states of america!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

none of their America cld cr less whose life it puts out. it does not care if I am tortured nd terrorized for nothing. it does not care if everything mine is gone at its behest. it does not care if I am sleepless dictatored framed persecuted or killed from its own reckless and trst conspiracy tactics. if I go I am still penniless poisoned by malicious retard persecution insults while their crimes walk unpunished and as they waste and kill my life compliments of terrorist America if I do not go I am tortured due to lk of proper bedding cnstnt trts bk pain nd nt lg frm nw if not now deathly temps fr absltl ntg- mob trs states of amer believeas there is nothing wrg with its crimes persecution torture and wasting are methods to Americas trs satisfaction. the trs send me retards nd trs its for frds after wstg my life into toilet thmselvs nd criminals terrorists call this help-the one where they never pay on none of their conspired terrorist activity conspiracy which they all choose to dig and help regardless how trs nd scandalous as u go down the toilet for nothing mob America style- money sought vs usa for 40 yrs trs acts to my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment