Monday, February 1, 2016

msg to le-butte cmnty los anglees nd usa -need to pay to move me out of mob cmnty

failure to dscls deadly heat. failure t disclose problem school. failure to disclose cmnty/gng prject hdg of anyone whom the terrorists join to waste- money sought for 40 yrs of trs acts by usa , los angeles, and butte- expedited for my lovely life in rf- full punitive funding nd relocation visas sought.reasons- mlcs trs hounding, terrorist envrmt, lk of suitable income and resources due to mob cmnt tactics . I d't nd food bskt or notebook. I need 6-7 or mr dgt incm pls pun dmgs or wht I wld hv hd if my lf ws nt kld by genius trs tactics of usa which le nd usa protect. deportation with full attached punitive payments sought expedited. this cmnty in addtn to all othr horrors mnyn tms attmptd t run me over w/their bks nd vhs. incid crmnls als suspected clns dt lk rec- I susp clns smpl jnd mob. trs crms t my lf by ths cmnt nd who it stds fr are conspired ongoing huge crm nd nt whtever accdt. full prop rfd nd cmpsnstn on all losses suffered soght immed urgently instantly expedited. you are sndg endlessly abused indvdl to horrid trtr nd abuse on prps nd w/o pay -total instant puntv cmpnstn for hm nd all indcd suffrg nd losses deportation sght.

No comments:

Post a Comment