Sunday, February 28, 2016

america merrily flushes lives down toilet without pay

home stolen from me in los angeles by meighbors and mira rakhman aided by public counsel friends terrorists to ted landreth of greater west Hollywood food coalition and coterrorists penny landreth Christian lamnd, and sarah ryan black, paul freese Hernan vera.again happily swindled without assist as no one gives damn abt homeless where I spent over 5 yrs. now sickened worse with anemia and maliciously persecuted by community to instigate intimidate burglarize vandalize and waste and left without income or even a way to make money , no checks, no bus rides, and recycling center way ttoo far as I get more ill and more coterrorists aid mob persecution disguised as good deed in fact a way to jail burglarize vandalize persecute terrorize and waste. America is mob terrorist country which left me without money suitable location sent me to deadly hot weather full of smokers and drug addicts and persecution terrorists burglary teams and le who aid the mob via community desires from mob and frqtl disguised as here -community services retard services and mh. in fact coterrorists benefiting from wasting lives. I need to vacate community where I am constantly mobbed persecuted by all-they are the evil. money needs paid for all losses and suffering induced by theft bullying and ignorance compliments of usa. sorry nothing and similar aid will not do-money sought for 40 yrs trs acts to my life including killing my health and ability to independently have the rightful resources to have life. sorry I d't deserve life off of nothing or life off of wlf fds evn if u decided to gft it to me. very sorry-I demand money to fully fund 40 yrs trs acts to my life by usa.-nothing less whatever will do. they intentionally lock up and close down toilets out here so that when I walk they are for customers and not for me - I demand fully funded with punitive funds and deported to Russia so I need not suffer frm cnsprd terrorist usa no more- a mob country who killed my life whose purpose it is to deceive to jail and to waste.money|-punitive funds sought for all losses and suffering impacted by us system and its society who mob together anyone whom they deem wasteable trgts-it is no accident this mob cty has had smn fcg 17 crmnl chgs fr stg dn lng dn nd nt shg t crt-America is mob trs police state-money punitive dmgs sought for all 40 yrs trs acts suffering persecution terrorizing wasting theft burglarizing elimination and losses taken up as just against my life - in fact organized assisted swindled crime against my life. all money to be fully funded grtd uncndtnl nd pybl t vctm.nd vctm to be deported to rf. time for America to pay. mob terst ctry who believes it can kill w/o pay and believes people who spend time outside shld nt have access to toilets -mob errorist butte-mob terrorist usa-pay until they suffer evr bit as much as sfrg thy csd-put thm t strts-nd tk tlts out wrevr they are at and frc them sknd wstd nd thefted from mob America style. money pun dmgs sght vs 40 yrs of horrors by usa wr nonprfts and rlgs orgs are frd scm to poket mny nd wst u dn tlt free at no chg nd wr system aids its own kind nd wsts trgts-mob trs butte nd usa. money for 40 yrs trs acts by mob cnsprd trs usa and deportation to rf instantly sought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment