Tuesday, February 9, 2016

american murderer delgted t trz kill their victim with cty le nd mob nd org hlp-amer mob hlps slf as thy wst nd frm u -mob trs butte/usa

?  w trk shl logo ?rpt up dn etc 7th blk. ms trz me ths mrn aftr I wstd mslf abs fr ntg. plc wy t fr inappr clsd fr 2 dys nd lft me ovrlded w/o mkg mny. pls lkl the onl wy thy cn mnk ant at all is by stlg more of yours which u cnt cry thr anyways bcs gls impsb t cry ovr dstc whc is why I cld nt gt up ths mrn.as rsl I frg t eat vgs nd thy wr lft t spl. anm ns ps dmps area duo wlk evn sd dn. mob hs by brk malbx fth lt grl ylg mob exp-bgl-thts wt mob trs tgt pr chld whs prb trnd int bly-iv sn ths bf in ths area. w rnd cr trs prb up grd fr 3d. dst blk trk bp phd lng pc crsdbrd mb bx in bd. nwr grn stn fr 959-65 bp phd dtbl. rpb cnt rd ??trio yth anm vcs /brp prb on bks/sctr. lkl crmnl w cr hlo cnt rd ?nls.88267l1 gd bl u.-tattoos allnc. w tk slt shl dk tnt wnds tbl nls. w tk frm ??? by ft trk tbl ps dgrd. mtlc lgr  mob cr fl by dk grn smlr prf cr. bk in blk. ??2 ylg rw dbrdg. chl accmp ? by ? mumb rw grd. by ????mlc anm. trk ??ashl lv ??bp prb.f/m 2 bks in pk nd othr in brn tns I blv ml mumble abt stn.-chtg.bg 1.5 frm blu 2 tn lg blu cr prb ???? rd jk by rob/mrs hrsg me-ls my wlt-mh-js a pk of mlcs trzg thy dvsd t wst u. thy are the thieves nd trs trg t dmp on u t mk ths ok. mob slv cr ft mid lin hrz crs ??mit p-lnc ord. rp hi mob-dsgsg crm w free his w/o pay fr crm. thy lk t wst u nd hp u dieb on spt -the outs thy dslk.gry mvn ???celeb mob crm.I ws out of lv grn flw on ord by gry ch bp w/mob ins bpg dlnc. anm noises 1.5 tlnc. 6xfb626 w mvn ba -blk f outs lkl mob-I js wt t sy hi. bo ohw tb vic lg 4d pkup crsg oh smt lk ?8h88740. dlw bk t oh. pst blu mob cr ml psg ohw dlw-hy  hau blkt dk blu trk mumb scr yl mob lng ohw pord sml am flg frt. duo mb trs mrs mit -hey grl. gry cr mrs hgh ????sm trs bk mrs hgh lnc bpg. le in area nt evn trg t lk who thy are instd lkg fr wys thlp wst me fr mob instd -mob trs butte/usa. prb oth mob cr dmit ?vhs area grp ???fr hgh fem ???brg mrd  trs mob. ltr 1 wlk up -I rem u-u nt fr hr-tht prm exc t ws smn.le lkg t wst me nt mob???lgt vh suv rpb brdg mnt. mob sct w/?? prb aidg rpt f mob trs crm????le by cvc lkg t ws me ign aid mob nd ignrt pblc.who wld rthr ws u. btc w/cell txsmn acr rb rpt lkl drctg mob trs. ltr trs ask fr lgtr. mltd dk cr-fu dgrd-?mb mstg-I thk ths are mltd. le n/w ant cty nls. 6r82726 hd t see dktrk mb 2-th pld int chev aft w mob cr pld in by gas but at distc. I hd vc  mob fr 959-65 yth lkl nd prb mstk it cmng fr trk abv in rlt ws frm frl fnc w mid sz cr mstk I apprc trk abv thn wt aft w cr at chev but fem ins istrctd he lv t avd pltd nd prtc crm I blv thr ws 6 at 2nd num sq in plt bt cld nt see it bcs bld nd cld nt cm cls engh thy mvd.duo tm mob crs p dmps at difft tms. pdmps -hi ylg agn prb othr 6 or 7th blk thn bk up psg me in 12th nd gng wy upint 13th each one ylg seprtl of wch one yld-clg the plc. they le nd mob mob org prtcpts lk t ps their actvts as ntg nd nonprvn as thy wst u dn tlt nd cmflg crm w/o py. stealing nd killing mlt felony nd ongng trs trzg all w/o bng ntcd or tcd by plc who are here t hlp thm wst me nd t prtct their actvt nd let thm gt away as I die nt frm accident but by ter amer scdlsns who aids ultrs grd thft at yr exps-thts wghy mob trs mira rakhman brgt me here nd mob trs ted lndreth stole evr mn nd prp chtd me out of mny by snkg t hv me trtrd away uin dstc w/o ntc-mob trs butte mob trs usa. heat was so bad yest in day. I cnt tk any temp nd shld nt put in any effrt instd mob mira thks ishld be trtrd t death so does obvsl ignrt los angeles trs butte/usa. mob trs butte mob trs usa-mob country trs people. burglars murderers killers for free-their dngs are hghly amusing as they brglrz wst nd mrdr me nd cll ths nthg nd accdt-trs butte/usa. trs cntry trs orgs nd trs people. thts lkl wr they 1st ntcd me is at trs orgs wr I hvnt bn mny yrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment