Saturday, January 16, 2016

another theft on property-mirror taken away from trailer by thief out of trailer chairs taken and propped up agst shed which they left opened up

I came home in the morn nd found shed door ajar. I walked up to the shed closed it nd then went on to check insidwe trailer where I have been checking quite a bit lately so I know the mirror was wlked out bw last night nd this morning and they took 2 chairs from trailer nd propped them up against the shed. the trailer they closed both doors screen nd glass. we only kept scr door closed. the guy who last expressed interest in trailer climbed into house oct 30, 2015. mike says he saw this dude on bus 24 this mond jan 11, 934a line wrg red hat up frnt frdly to ladies nd says it might be same dude who was scrmng by house this wed nght. arnd same time as ygt also came up missing in frdg more rocks were again planted by corner home probably sign of gang which uses them as prop hrsmt or to defend theft activity- one lked like thin mrbl pnl other like some alternate style rock. mike said he hd ntg t d with ygt bt rptdl defended gngs whm he cld nice people nd tld   me nt call police on these nice people. tdy my frd tld me police do more damage thn crmnls. I blvd mirror frm under desk was carried out sm tm as mower nd mtl cart. at tht same time couch insd trailer was moved mirror was missing under desk. frm was popped up  agst wall midway which recently I ntcd t be mirror when I ran my fngr agst thk dst. this mirror was crd out lst ngt or ths morn. couch was pushed back agst the wall. crmnl also carried out 2 chairs out of trailer put them agst shed then doubl clsd trailer but left shed door fully ajar which is wht cght my attn. trk which bpd earlr in mrn ps dmpstrs dn 11th blk nt bpg.by schl hrsmt grp but one fem ws frd chrtb offrg any hlp rpt as othrs md stpd mnc remrks. mob w cra bpg dn 11th. mob grn stn  wgn  bpg up nls trn gngwy as 1111 nls yld prb mob lk the owner christian named dan who lkl knws all abt lcl gng dngs. blk trk prb w sgn mb solar bpg up 11th nls co-mob lkl all part of mob deception nd frd chrt as pd shrf post office fedex nd businesses nd buses which accommodate mob. my frd cnstntly tlks interrupts my thinking completely. 5wjl668 stp 8th blk prb pkd up kds mb. scr chld 8th. gng -nc people-cmnnt elmntn mob.sm grp ylg crn sch  yrd bldg.???ylg remrks mkng me nd js being nst cnt read nts -frd offrg crp t prtct cntns elimination theft crm acts nd to position selves as fraud helpful nd charitabl. my frd tld me t spd mny on ygt???grn mvn up nls.????bklk f med gry cr lkl bpg up 6th.5sph970 up grd p3d frd chrty scm mob setup frd hlp nice spnd own mny on trs food fr u  w/hp center fliers fem w/child mb mex-smng t apprv mob gngs-ofcrs thr are gngs-psg hc which rfs evrtg lk rest of help mny stlg orgs-who will nt hlp w/ntg bt gldl will hrt u-srt of lk police state police -accdg t mike. he is rgt- thy trt mob as nrml citz nd me as ntcs who is much easier twst nd frm nd prtcpt in nd spt gngs. ltr duo brdg drw-trnd puppet jstn brb call 911 tgtr wth mob trnr mr sphstctd hrdr t hear crmnl.- they dt wnt u t call lk my frd says-nd they want all crm free. trs yel hy by  mrs raleys lot rpt on wy out. raleys hd secrty by str.???mob bk tbl dgrd-btc. chev-rmvd cns js bf me-lkl their real nc dmnr. I was lt accdtl ovrslpt.****to rdcl frm me fr idiot duo trs peds up ps dmpstrs -hey rpt. dn 8th blk nls blk suv-gng bngr. cnt rd nts bt smgl prb mb ??trk wch bpd yest mrn ps nls dmpstrs??? mike I on sd of hm where he cnt see thm  go in out- so they get awy. but wrs he prtcts thm -clms he hd ntg t do w/ygt nd lk them lks to blame me nd prtct thm pass thm fr nc people at least this occurred drg ygd incidt nd incidt w/brd.*******immed Property sale sought nd compensation on all losses-money cans stolen goods etc nd cnstnt hdg suffering loss of sleep money nd cmnty/le  hrsmt support for wstg eliminating mob nd heat etc dmg to my hlth-all losses sfrd vs cmnty usa nd all invlvd.

No comments:

Post a Comment