Wednesday, January 20, 2016

my friend tells me good news dog tied to tree- anything whatever keeps him from going into street and after me is fine

tues morn lgr blk dog frm hs lkd lk 1268 bthrd me bt this hpf now fixed-mk tells me dog tiedt tree. guy crn chev-hi.6fht290-hdg insl fr god on bhlf of lkl major addicts or bangers whove lkly dmgd u infntl mr.ths ws blu cr chevrn. up 9th  4d dk tnt wnd trk bpg lgt cr bpg dn dmpstrs. schl-mob yell-bgld 4dwt  tnt wind up 11th blk bpg trn prb gngw dk vh 6th up frd chrt? ?dk grn cr bp grd 3d dnls bl up grd bpg -mb 289 hrd t see. lgt vh tbl dcty mb f scr. brpg mob bk w/mob blndg lgt grd rw brdg..nsy trs ngrs by lib. hyd?-$tr bus #20 BPG AT ME MNT TBL. SUV W/?MOB blk tall chld ml -hey pdmpstrs t 6th str schl. mob youth bike dn nls pdmpstr prb thrt rem mob lkl

No comments:

Post a Comment