Friday, January 15, 2016

ygt msng as of wed ngt - if nt mk-mob lkl hv keys as mike belvs

bag cntg bnch of ygts stll msng as of yest- ws thr dy bf- ngt bf I fgt t nt ngt tm - smn scr ps hs. bg w suv dk wnd bpg up 11th. bg/brn 2 tn mob cr dn 11th blk nls. mob f stk ?9th crn. w cr bp 8th dn. sml blk mob cr bpg 4th dn grd. clns csr chrs usl vr nc- I thk ws snfg fr alc-unf I nvr drk alc-as if sm mbst sgst im drkn. mob is prf at crm nd frmg people- hvg plc hlp mob at own crm gm in wch sm prtcpt. duo= ped pls bk brk p-ss tbl dnls..I blvd mk thr out ygt wed ngt - bcs he sd if fnd it wld nt tll me nd dys bf tld me wled thr evr out of rfr if I dnt-tdy cmpl denies nd sgsts- me or crmnls-its nt me -so if nt him -th crmnls ofcrs-wed ngt he says smn yld ps hs at ngt. bt I frq hr rem frm him hw he cn be dng fr any rsn he thks up-tired of lst to such rem.spsdl lk ths all hs lf. no frdsp- bully nd cld b lying if nt crmnls-hwv-I dt thk he wld tpcl do it-if did -bcs xtrmst chrstn-evr els she dvl nd goes t hell-js lk frd chrstn crm mob. thy are chrstns t fl u thy gd peopl whn in fct brglrs-trio lbr dy lkd lk chrch people he sd. hwvr lbr dy mk says dbl lkd dr mx ml pls fem pls tl w dude fr Missouri. mob fnk stk grp pot smkrs lkl chr ord dns sd to qk srv spcr apprx tsg smtg snd lk cn int str. hwv wt ws tghrn spsdly did nt lk like cns whn I wlkd up. mb ard 4a. 5bhp197- I ws nvr tlk t called out fr allnc -dt yel at him -mkg me susp mob cnctn aftr mx fem fumed smk int my fc-I did nt mk out wt she said. she ws sht lg hair. I stl rcl-Sylvia chrstn nrs frm jrdn crsng allgdly-8k wkly for oh nrses-trtr slplsns nd thg fr me w/mlc inslt trs dstrctn pls brglrzg-mob trs butte pls usa.le cr - sgt nonsuf pd or shrf ord?blkout dir.rb-dsb -hyd smk-lv thn anth affltd mob -ps crm fr ok job - mob trs butte/usa. I dt blv no apolgs.mik clms bip his excs.mrs bldw mit -mob grtg cnt instg. tbl dnls rn thn bk nd bk dnls.?mob bk up[ grd thn up ps dmps nls wntry knt ht. w trk lst frm cvr? bpg up pdmpstr nls. sml hml fem drk hair-frm I sw w/crt t vlrs ths mrn by clns. *****************mny sgt vs usa fr 40 yrs trs acts-not t chrstn mob but t me so I cn mv vct frm hr.

No comments:

Post a Comment