Monday, January 18, 2016

serial theft burglary hounding gang suspects

who should police check in most recent theft nd other break ins burglaries to this target-- all persons nd vehicles  linked to white dodge truck reported in last few years to sheriffs. all persons and vehicles linked to 3ucf289, jeff Paxton -unknown suspect whose mail was received cpl times at this address. these are not individuals they are hounding beeping nd or thrwing etc. greeting hi, hey, etc. gangs, retrded serv nd mh sptg mob, also it is highly lkly based on info I hv that lw enf mh are part of these gangs and are aiding their activity by helping to dump hounding and crimes on me and or helping to frame me. I even suspect my extremist Christian buddy who backs gangs saying they are nice people and I should not call 911 on them then calling me liar while aiding and protecting mob is frq psychopath but looks fine as any of you-I recll 20 yrs ago mob amer system called me paranoid when I had scars on my head from this lovely fellow liked by usa way better than myself. there is guy called tom at recycler who collects cans prb hmls formerly target of zoo gang who claims they left him alone when he started saving up things for other people. tom has told me other story today- now he says zoo left him alone when he sent hells angels after them after delivering something for hells angels-tom says he would not do anything illegal. in this town law enf strives to blame me for mob acts instead of catching criminals helping aiding criminals in framing me and ignoring crimes to me by the mob whom I cannot see to ident and whose plates very frq I cannot catch because mob very purposefully evades this and are criminals and not your friends as they frd pass selves in full ignorance of ugly truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment