Thursday, January 7, 2016

mob trs crm gm cnt wst nonpmt fr crm t dcv-crmnl sndg mail t my addrs lkl

slv cr bpg dn dn 8th flw w trk ???1v3 gwb lky if I cn rd ths Oregon lkl plt sep at mid w/tree. d u wt? sm totl inslt lkl-wr amrc steaLS BG TM ND ACTS LK ITS TER ACTS ARE OLVLY THG. *************mail frwrded by unknwn crmnl lkl mnths ago I recall letter sent t my addrss from 1st aid responder at chico sent t jeff Paxton cpl dys ago I gt flyer frm bike Friday in Eugene or addressed t sm suspect ?mb brglr or one of gng trs.***** sml blk cr bpg rw dbrdg psn ns fr vh rb vic. m/f mrs/mnt  t crn brd/mrs f- pk hair? jesus-wt? new gng gmk. as yest wt?/rb bk ml yest. w cr sml t pd lkl sml dg snd. sm dg brk snd mrs dord rlys as I wlk bk dspt ?yl  ?tx ml trs --a g? ths $tr lot yl tx. ml out of ths tx aprch me as I nr crn twd rac inst hrsm dmd cig? whn cld bk by tx drv- nd rsp ok mkl.  ppp ard ohw dlw-hah? bk wch trn rnd hrsg thn fltg me w/hah sm as wt. chev -mob trk I fld t ctc trs ml insd ofrg thrwg lg empt mnst cn. flwd by dk rd trk w/lgts lkl pt of team 3d dnls.dnts psn thrwn my entire rt I wlk. I dt hv sgr prob I hv nst anmc prb. bt smbdys sgr tst ws in trs chev. m/f in pnk tp hrs me gzb mnl fem agn demd cig or trd fr chps mob trz instg prvctn ter gm, ths went mrs gzb dlnc. nrg 12th blkout ?vh t 12th w cr co dn nls. up 13th slv cr flw by lkl mob shrf vh.

No comments:

Post a Comment