Friday, January 8, 2016

in burger lot grp of 3 of wch johnny nd mb othrs threw rocks. in the hr snc mk gt hm nd i shwd smn propped rocks to completely seal gate

i may be msng nts but I recl grn stn bpg dn nls thn bpg bk rptdly t trz up nls pdmpstrs. w mob cr bpg up nls out of frwy up of 4th, rpt zmg cr pallnc dnls. trs prtctg mob crm-gd bls u rw-grd thts t keep crm free w/o pay lk nvr hpnd cvrd w/lies nd mlcs inslts fr frdlnt apprnce so amer mob crm goes free fr mob dictatorship elimination brglrzg ter scm. bg/tn trk w/w applnc pmnt. trio youths lkl cnctd t cmnt frd trzg brglrzg gng team rocks brgr lot orig thrn by gy thy cld johnny. uncl who thr few mr rocks. at least 2 trnd dir of apts. 1 my yhv trnd othr dir on tbl but my sght sevrl nonsuf. cld me tweaker nd ridiculed me ylg 911. thts jst scm t dmp flt on vctm by usng mlcs lying trzg tctcs t mntn fr crm by civ 1030a hrd cnsp idt crm prt ngr at arco dmpg flt on me wo cause bk whn I ws thrtnd by lqr. dk mob cr ylg dord pdtl sm bk dlw ylg4d lgt gry trk plg eq up phd.

No comments:

Post a Comment