Thursday, January 28, 2016

wed ngt -thrs mrn


trs bklk f nls apts exmng my bgs as if ths wr grbg gds, yl lkl frm rd cr crsg ord ohw dmit flw by nv/w plc suv.**********mob trs w chev trk t dk t see plt prpsl pld int burger lot bhd me frm mntg dg mob talk -dg ok? lkl sm scdrl who rfrd brglrs frm 1215 lot crn tgtr w bld fem out hm acrs I blvd t b 1268 but it mgt be 1208 cs its on crn. w trk wnt in mntg bhd me as descry abv mob tlk out tbl bk t mntg prb. spdg w le cr cty up nls.nv/w ohw dmit pord. bk in blk brdg dmntg aiming thit me wrkg fr gng mb sm as ws htg me wt rks or othr sm grp bnger. this actvt ws ongng as of prior t brglry craftsman red riding lawn mower tgtr w/ong. trzg the entr tm hr by pro mob cnsp trs acts. when I gt t grd it was 709am per fem at grd/tbl loc. lkl f mob vh(s)in mrs . tan mob trk dn of fogg grd dtbl scr prf mob scr ml. blk suv slv ln bp p4th up. tan suv bhd sm. crdntd ctrsts t cnfs trs actvty. w cr 3d hs dn of 6th up nls. old grn stn d 8th bpg. bp sm up 9th lkl trn gngwy. tan mob cr out of lkl 11th blk up p12th bk t12th out agn gng up of 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment