Saturday, May 28, 2016

fri--???snz lgh--mt 76 gas stn----334ybu---???936 ls 3. I blv the frs dstr usl gds prt of frc upn dictrsp my intrp--I poured out wtr btl out as thr is endl lq in trs-- I thrw out lgtr nd gm---evn whn I hv nvr smkd the dstrbtn gdgts r poison--thy plnt live smk in trs wch u brt in by frc bcs u cnt tll wr its at t rmv. prp is t dmns choice nd frc upn mob dict elmntn invlvmt. mny goes t mob thy frm u nd hnd out stf thts dfclt t cry or poisn--wo mny or with mch smlr mny nd all their gds r typcly unwtd poisn wst--btr lk wt rest lftovrs smn nt fnsd so lng as thr is no pison. rpb gry cr frf sm e.2 amb scrt sm d labr thn 3 mr trn nt js bf Dylan. saw sm sec gn sth labr dsmca ps tns of pot smk bus bnc butim gsg thy like ths bcs the bsn exsts in cmnty nd thy ms fgr its mny cmng in thgh poisn t yr lngs nd brn-- I ws frcd t brt tht awhile lkl csd me lmtd cpcty thn I mvd t sm blvd ms be thy lk t smk frd ngts-bt why shl I hv t brt poison? tht snds lk orvl mntlt.smn dlb dkd out btls nr wr I slp t lkl blm ths on me. I dt knwngly leave antg I  hndld wr it dt blg als smt of srt js e of labr wr 3 itms frm trs wr on grd lkl argd by mob. mob psb rlt to ***mtro-the bus co ofcrs  nd gngs is bsy cnsp tht nx mob plc mob sld trs cn etc...whl fdg lies nd crp t cmnt nd plc--people who mk messes I blv r eithr drg adcts appreciated hr fr mny bsn or strgt mob instgtg elimination nd prblms--they fd lies nd crp t cmnt alng wt idea smn els shl own the cns. I susp shtl in wh on sm blv is lkl frm recycle mny -- nd I als  blv it lkl rns empty ms of the time nd cert does nt prdc a bnft t neediest of trgts--instd md as cmnt cnvnc t incr insd cty bsn--my be cnv t fw people who hv mny alr--nd I qs if it adds bsn-I tnd t thk its smpl scm t dmp upn nd live upn the bks of ths who r alr mr thn strglng bt whm the cmnt hs a dstnct pln t fls into the tlt--le nd hls orgs frq tm up wt mob wc mks it easy fr thm t dmp upn trgt vctms wo putting up rgtfl py. thy sell u fr trgtg prpses nd pln crm nd u will ntc it is prb unlkly ths trsts r abt t gt cgt as this is encrgd nd aided by trs states wr lkl fluorescent reflctv vst wrg metro ??employees gt reimbrsd fr clng shts on mnpltg vctms trgts in a wy wr thy will nvr be chrgd as thy flush cntls strglng people as dp out of wy nd as mc wstd as psbl as trs cn pull off in a heist. ng by spldg-wld u lk t sll ur bg--re cns--st th f up. smk frm dstr lgtrs etc pltd in trs cns t west of usa gasoline nd nrb 711 and tp of 711 trs frq cmpltl impossibl t avd brtg ths in mlcsl psg smk nd dictatorsp elimination on tgts. nd whl sm people mgt hv cns or ? fr u--the mob cnsp crm is live nd in flux continuation agn aided by le who hlp sprt the mob invented lies prjcts nd crp. frf sm shpg ctr ins mll nw crn  is wr I sw in mrn earl grp of lkl mtro gsg cnsp tm wr f ws mnpl plng hw t rn elmntn prg js lk mob organizing blows bng reimbrsd nd nt gtg cgt - agn mtr my own myb trs or bncs fr ex I sw sml mtro tk pkg up gbg bus stp in echo pk.

No comments:

Post a Comment