Tuesday, May 10, 2016

party is plng t vct shtl nd prm int strts nd hs no way t mng no phone no mlb no people--- mny sgt vs mob trs butte/ usa nd fr 40 yrs trs acts t my lf up t sec immediately payable on site nd deportation t rf expedited. ths prt wll nt cm bk t trs butte/usa ----ultimate trs acts not under any frd cannon.at this point I hv nt lf hm snc chsd by dog fri nd I am cnvcd the trs reg lets dog out this blv I hrd agn yst eve or ngt, I am nt abl t liv hr due t cmnt cnsp nd le cnsp, as sn as I vct shtl I shl be als w phn mail ablt t accss itms needed fr my hlth slp or antg els nd wo bus pass due t lk of disabled crd nd this due t amer crmnls a cnsp wtn cmnt nd le rnks t hlp t btr wst ths prsn I will b lsg evr ins due t crmnls nd lk of assist nd prsb rtn fd is lf insd bcs realtor judy moore lied u js roll gbg can out but in fct u hv t pay for this, and realtor amy friend provided a problem contractor Charles pierson who failed t advise me abt problems w/hv suspended gate which left gate open to endl criminals, again in this mob cmnt bth rltr cn b lnkd t mob, incid nt onl it is obv lie I rtld gt but I was cmng frm my sd of hm whn his dogs wr alr at 1215 on dt of bite on thrs 2 wks frm tmr. ths cmnt cmts crms by dmpg lying on u nd by btrg u nd by sprdg mnc mntlt mkg it entrl imposb t sty hr. on mon mrn 1178196 cmn srv trs f dk skn hrs me fr mob cmn re my bgs--prtcp drct in mob elimin tactics aftrwrds wntd t mk sure im eliminated nd hlpd chevron wst me by cnsprd orchestrated mob argmt also lying re loitering sgn - I I blv thy chsd hml bt nt me clctg cns nd did all to dump accuse frm wst fr mob ex smn put trs bg on tp of trs which I hd t uncv whn onc mex f tried blmg this on me played frdl bt thy antg bt frdl ths cmnt is full of dfrdg cnsp serv in rlt consp some none existing nonsense grtd done by smn els or smply prp dmpd upn simpl by people who dislk me t mk me lk bd nd act as if ths ws prb by mob dmp upn dictatorship cnsp such as bgs wch cntn min items but items needed els nvr wld I cary thm as means t bully frm inslt nd aid crmnl brgl cmnt antr valuable item missing out of box lkl stln in mlt hsts rcntl or acd dmpd by frd which he denies meaning this wld be crmnls or me which I cnt thk of myself for now opd trs 1141169 scr at me thy fld pap t chs me out lkl drnk nd cld be prt of local mob cnsp wntd my nm hrd my frs nm nd lft brgt abt by elimination dict sqd cmn serv hgl empl by orv t dmp upn chs trgts nd t kp trs nd brglrs who blv thy blng u dnt.--descrbs mob trs butte usa expect t be gn morn. cmp hd mjr prb myb bcs my frd lks to add things bt not kn hw t mng thm hes psych prb bcs adctd t amer hnd out free med nd really lks this.thrfr I dt kn if antg I did on cmp is wrkg as cmp nonf. thr is no plc left t go t get ntr mn fd or cns nd cns prs dng frm bth crmnls nd their buddies the lmntn nd dfrdg tms--this is deadl hot trs cmnt totally nonlivable nd malicious rules cpb of evr trs dmpg cnsp. bcs ths is cnsp nd dmp upn srvc it is wtht rsn othr thn dmp upn dictatorship mob tactic cnsprd by crmnls aided by le pd sheriffs nd spcf new trs brc-cmn serv t mk sr vctms r the ones dmpd wstd rsn ntwtstdg prps dictatorship chase recklessness nd lack of actual rsn prp being spcf dmp upn eliminate.---mob trs butte/trs cntry of dictatorship crime elimination nd trsts.

No comments:

Post a Comment