Friday, May 20, 2016

thurs hrsg w mb ml  in d of  ??lac??? ???????? ant lkl nr 7-11 nk tattoos .rp prf by 7-11 guy lying on grd bt ths one nt seem t be drk or pissed up as as one cple dys snc. ng scdrl chkg trs stsf ntg in it-js in tm -hs wds. 76-sms lied dy bf nw I dt stp thr at ngt.smn ?stl my ht ls cp dys ths occrd t me mn times in la.bd m/f ngrs in dsbchr or frmrl in sm frf sm bs stp ngr scr at me t gt my bgs frm str crn nd insntd im stlg his cns frm trs wc did nt hv thm m-- als rp thrtnd me w knf-the 2 wr tgtr-after thrts he accsd me of ckg the plc on him smgl rp hdg shfs cr ws plmr pk area.  cnsp trs mob sec nrt flr or nr-am blkg out due t lk of slp, etc... cmplmnts of trs usa wr onl mob trs class hv rg t lf.the amr motto-hrs intmdt chs dstry.trs ths ard nr bsn sm js e of crs hts-psb ant mob gm t dmp trs actvt on u. ngrs rp wlk insp vcn 7-11 d crsc hts. trs wh pk mob dsp  frd fd cigs god-mob srvcs.                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment