Thursday, May 26, 2016

tues---??ornt chicks w/mn snt by guys who wnt dir of milkshk rest nd grls wt d 24hr ftns.Sus mob ngr  ?in blk w/olv bpk tr e tr n ??l?????--  mx?lk  cnt rd wrtg but I blv ths re trs lkl thf nr 7-11 w of frf z pnhdlr ws snkg ard oroty entryway smng trng t sng my bgs lkl prf thief nd gt tip whl he was at it.the scm dt kn who trs is so thy blm anyon lk me who dt lk gd.f in gn n of sm. ngrs bsy w/bgs? frt dn am  cnd std  ths ???spt cnt rd flg aslp etc... fd mob out eng #8---why stn?? -u alr???blk gy out tl paper on flr wtr rng mid lng wvy hair  hls  ???wr lf ?rng  sm ng crs frt ???chs dg csg gn tlk crs pl pk nr smrt fnl ng lab gn st--hyd I dt kn  wt  nhl u tlk abt--mob instg dfrdr dsptc trs. mob shr? t n on labr insp my wlk ptrn dir  t hlp mob cnsp. f779 last few on w cr bld fem nd mx w aids  trg t mk fl of me trs-tlb.at rec cr pavlns. ???it is lkl scm==prp hnd people out of lf extrt at no cst--cl be rkls incl f hz evn the cns all tms accdg t ldr mb grpngs hr tds re ls wdn nt-- I amseverely blkg out agn tot unab t fcs-teds med clnc ofrs vts much lwr thn put me in coma--I need prpr rest--illegl tgt nd pi dt hv. is dfdg bte trs gpngs or mlcsl misintrp my stmts  who amt endl crms prp hnd people out of life at no cst ms-nt knhw tk out grb cl be rkl incl f hl ??evn tht ins all tms  accdg t ldr mb grpgs hr ths nt trs trs? rtn re-ls  wdn nt evr ??out bk or wt unrdb nd cl b wrg unf nt so thts js lnd int t mk crm lk prty trs psb tng t mlc tws tr lng. ***wed---hghl frt w/cmp bcs lib clsd yest emrg rprs nd sms lk thr is nw ln wntg t tk ovr I cnt fcs on or rd my nts-- mob 711 wrkr on lkg as I was sbj to mob hrsm prb aided by hls ldrt ngr mobs. ng f  ft wh shr bus stn trs pln nx crm-mtro bus co empl-- dt dig in our trs cn--actually pbl strt trs cn nr bus co qrtrs f wrkr in rfl jk cld ths mob dude Charles lkl mob associates whom mob wh aiding I str blv thy ordrd engh elct cns t seal all cns and hply stl evr fr strglng people thn hv it wstd while wstg people undr fls prtnses srt of lk htlr--cls elmntn--spsd legal in mob America. the f lkl cotrs was thkng he wld mk me angr nd lkl ridiculing me evr aftr for my reply--these r mobs gng trs determined t hng but wo gns police will nt arst thm -nd le lk sm trs tctcs anywy--btr more fr mob nd victims b wstd -js cl tgts drnks nd adcts whn in fct mob r trsts./dictators.--cnsp trs metro mob.  vcn of mobol sh d e. w of gls trz lnd trs scm act mumb bg w fl s e cr fcts *****this m/f ngr mobs  hpf rgt fjm161?0 if I nt blk out bn js hpn t hv -dt dig gbg cn as 711 employee lkd on fr ftr wstg nd ftr cnsp utlzg grds in blu ambassador sec t hng people sm as cmnt serv--anyone thy wn t dmp upn hrs 7ksx735 -mob dfr insd ?5vrr171 bkt lkl dfr mob---dictators whs real desire is t dictator nd leave bhd vctms wo ntg thn prtd evr is lgl nd ntg hs hpnd drctl aided by mob wh nd mob usa. at frf mob lng blk hair f adrs am ind-the one who mnt the ldrt movie-she called him *****nygil aftr exprsg her dsgst in me-bt ths r nrml people rglr drks tgtr w/le psng me fr drnk nd prepping me t be wstd -the lndrt ngr mob sqd. ?ldr apr mob on frf gn n stp w ng instg fem intct aidg cnsp--all lndrt fml ngr team  the lng hr fem smgl hd gl shn sds on glasses if my sgt ds nt gv out. sus ng bk p bd fc --e???????? p org grv ?fk  sdg? dk brk in tk e 6lsy318=bn-at crw-wrtn due t bna mob rpt. sh t e711 wkg on tgtg mnc cnsp vs tgts--to mk amer le life easy thy nd nt lk fr crmnls--onl aim nd ftc trgts. jesse sm lacieng lndrt ngr trz me re n dgng in gbg cn--the new lndreth aided mob trs team--why pay whn cheaper wst nd mob sheriffs pls ambassadors r hr t hlp seal mob cmn crms.ng f in wh prk tlt mthd off thrt.

No comments:

Post a Comment